Election night

It’s election night, any last minute predictions?

http://menino.com/photos/albums/2004-june/normal_IMG_0524.jpg

I predict I’ll vote before ball hockey.

As much as i dislike Harper, I think the PC has it.

People must have thought I was strange, taking a photo of my ballot.

I didn’t even know we had a Marxist-Leninist candidate in te Skeena-Bulkley Valley

Peter Mansbridge just called Peter McKay “Peter McGay”

Heh. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/election/national/2004/06/28/elxn_polls_close-2-040628.html

and so on…

anyone else think rex murphy looks like an extraterrestrial tom hanks ?

Rex has actually run for elections as a Liberal in Newfoundland. Lost both times.

Smart guy, though, Rhodes scholar, etc. Met him a few times. He’s done everything, documentaries, books, magazines, radio, and now CBC.

Man I wish I could do the Joe Clark laugh at that.

Hopefully I’ll work my way down to vote soon.

I’m surprised they don’t have some rule about camera’s in the voting area… Nice picture of the ballot though.

CrazyMike

I guess as long as you’re not taking pictures over people’s shoulders as they’re voting, there’s nothing secret about the process, is there?

I didn’t use a flash or anything, so only the people right next to me saw me take the photo.

Is this suppose to be emotional, I’m starting to feel pro evil

[quote=“MiG”]

Man I wish I could do the Joe Clark laugh at that.[/quote]

Ah, I believe the Preston Manning would be much more suited.

Nah, preston manning will be voting for the reform party (with Peter McGay), but former Prime Minister Joe Clark won’t be.

[quote=“MiG”]Rex has actually run for elections as a Liberal in Newfoundland. Lost both times.

Smart guy, though, Rhodes scholar, etc. Met him a few times. He’s done everything, documentaries, books, magazines, radio, and now CBC.[/quote]

yes, the cbc pieces of his that I’ve caught have always been well done.

Sure, if there was a reform party. Unless your talking about the Canadian Alliance; but oh… They are part of the PC now.

[quote=“MiG”]Peter Mansbridge just called Peter McKay “Peter McGay”

Heh. Not that there’s anything wrong with that.[/quote]

Interesting, a former party leader loses his seat to another former party leader…

Yah! Parry Sound/Muskoka (home) re-elects Liberal, with the Conservative vote down 10% from the last election. A sign of how Ontario will go??

So it’s final! Liberal Government, but a Minority… now how much of a margin.

Remember, I was the one to tell you!