Drums For Sale

I have a Pearl Forum Series drum kit with cymbals for sale.

The drums themselves are about 13 years old, but in very good condition. There are 3 toms (12", 13" and a 16" floor tom), a 22" kick, and a 16" x 6" snare.

All drums are recently skinned, top and bottom, with the exception of the 13" tom (I didn’t use that one anyhow).

It comes complete with a set of Sabian cymbals. It has 14" AA Regular Hats, 16" and 18" AA Medium Thin crashes, an 18" AA Medium crash, a 10" HH Splash, an 18" AA Chinese, and a 21" AA Dry Ride.

The throne and kick pedal are standard Pearl equipment.

I’ll even throw in the sticks.

This isn’t a “fire” or a “moving out of town” sale, I have just come to the realization that my “band” days are over, at least from the drumming aspect anyhow.

I bet you are wondering how much all this is…$750.00. That price is firm, only because there is about $2,000.00 worth of stuff here.

Let me know if you are interested.

Can you sell them to the Coast Mariners? Drums AND spoons would turn team parties into a huge jam session!

It’s bad enough when we’re told to keep the noise down when we’re playin’ the friggin spoons. Just imagine the trouble we could get in with a full kit.

Oh my god. $750. Somebody should get over there and check that stuff out. That sounds wild! Why 750? You REALLY must want to sell these drums.

$750 seemed like a reasonable amount. You are obviously someone who knows how much this stuff usually goes for. Somehow my wanting to sell my drums has gotten out into the teen community and they seem floored when I tell them I’m asking $750.

I haven’t used the drums for quite some time, so if I can free up some basement space and make some money in the process, good for me. It’s really a good kit, just want them to find a good home.

I’d love to buy them, but my mom would kick me out and keep the drums for herself!

Stan you should hook yourself up with an image gallery on here and showcase some pics. Your set would be sold in no time.

Hmm drums would be somthing to add to my collection… but… unfortunally my next purchase is a new guitar effects pedal.

Sorry, i like my kit better. so i will stick with it :stuck_out_tongue:

hackingthemainframe.com/coppermi … ?cat=12936

This link is to my Image Gallery. I posted some pics of my drum kit.

Thanks KAO.

The news of your kit for sale “somehow” getting out to the teen community is probably because you posted it on this site among other things!

So, is your real name Stanley? I feel like I know most of the people in the rupert music community, but a drummer named stanley doesn’t come to mind. Do you live in Rupert like I’m presuming you do?

The funny thing thing about the news of the sale “getting out” is that I was getting phone calls from kids hours before I posted this on HTMF. I should double-check to see if basement door is locked…

Last chance before I have to resort to putting an ad in the Daily Snooze or, God forbid, take out ad space on Channel 11. $750.00’s an awesome deal.

hackingthemainframe.com/coppermi … e=fullsize

Put an ad up on the bulletin board at Safeway, or an ad on the radio. I’m sure SOME people still listen to the radio.