Dr.Lindley = Crazy

His car is l337 man…

corvette > ferarri

Lindley is such a schmuck. He parked at the mall in the upper lot… and took up 4 SPACES! 4 SPACES with his ugly humvee. They were the spaces closest to the main entrance, and he parked right in the middle on purpose. I got overjoyed when I noticed the security guards walk over and put 3 pieces of paper on his front window. Would be pretty sweet if they were parking tickets :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

I walked by him in Zellers, and he must be slummin it now because he’s spent so much on other things, that his clothes were pathetic and worn out. He was wearing a fish shirt that is probably a good 10 years old, and ratty old jeans. If you are going to own an expensive car, at least dress like it’s yours.

I love seeing these kind of posts. Who are you to tell others how to dress, or live their lives?

So what, he drives an expensive car, and dresses like he shouldn’t own it. What do you care how he dresses and whatnot?

If I owned a vehicle like that, I’d take up 4 parking spots, because Im not going to just park in two, and risk getting my vehicle damaged, by amateur drivers, and inconsiderate pricks who try to squeeze their car into the tightest parking spot imagineable just to save themselves 30seconds of walking.

By parking in the middle of 4 spots, he’s allowing himself to know that his vehicle will be somewhat safe, sratch/external damage wise.

In the end, regardless of what problems you’ve had with him in the dentist chair, Im sure he’s still quite the competent dentist, if he is able to get his PHD or whatever it is, in the first place.

In conclusion, I Have 3 tests today, in 4 hours of class. And I need to do something other than study.

I get the reasoning of taking up 4 spots… what I don’t get is why couldn’t he have parked farther away from the building, and let other people have those 4 spots that were right there? That is just being inconsiderate. If you have a big vehicle, you park farther away, that’s just the way courtesy goes.

If you have dough, you should dress like it. I’m not talkin Armani suits and crap like that… but ripped jeans and faded holy t-shirts? Come on… I know people that have no money and dress better than that.

Or, maybe he’s putting that “dough” to better use, like his children’s education or something. Or, maybe he doesn’t care about his appearance when he isnt at work.

[quote=“smartass”]I get the reasoning of taking up 4 spots… what I don’t get is why couldn’t he have parked farther away from the building, and let other people have those 4 spots that were right there? That is just being inconsiderate. If you have a big vehicle, you park farther away, that’s just the way courtesy goes.

If you have dough, you should dress like it. I’m not talkin Armani suits and crap like that… but ripped jeans and faded holy t-shirts? Come on… I know people that have no money and dress better than that.[/quote]

so you’re like… judging someone on their appearance.

hahahahahahahaha the irony.

[quote=“stroker”]Just about every street you drive on in Kelowna has either a BMW, Audi, Mercedez or Porsche. Lots of the regular 3 big names (GM, Ford and Chrystler), but man there are a lot of hot cars.

Tons of Porsches.

Theres quite a few H2’s, but it seems like their all owned by businesses.

If you drive downtown, your guaranteed to see atleast one of each during your trip.[/quote]

[size=24]WOW![/size]

hahaha yeah and I dress better than him… and make thousands of dollars less than him a year. I can judge all I want.

[quote=“smartass”]
I walked by him in Zellers, and he must be slummin it now because he’s spent so much on other things, that his clothes were pathetic and worn out. He was wearing a fish shirt that is probably a good 10 years old, and ratty old jeans. If you are going to own an expensive car, at least dress like it’s yours.[/quote]

well dont necessarily need to dress the part to own a nice vehicle. I watched a guy in Vegas a few years ago at a $1000 min blackjack table drop over 10 grand in about 20 mins without batting an eye.

He then proceeded over to another table where the min bet was high as well and drop another 4 or 5 grand.

The kicker? The guy looked like he was fresh off a boat, a fishing boat. Ive seen guys off gillnetters better dressed than this guy was.

not quite the same as your example but you know as the saying goes dont judge a book …yada yada… not that I’m defending Lindley but hey we all have our ‘grubby’ clothes…

T