Don't read this, nothing to see here. Pipelines don't leak

You definitely win this thread. lol

http://i.minus.com/izyuqbwYKNQEG.gif

[quote=“TerriblePerson”]Listen, if you want to live life without ever taking a risk then don’t get out of bed. Me I want Canada to be a petro powerhouse, and am willing to sacrifice some animals to make that happen. As Todd Hamilton says “let’s get to work.” And i for one say that to you.

We can’t afford to allow these major petro companies to fail. If they fail, Alberta fails and that’s the whole country. So, let’s get to work, start building pipelines and start rolling in that money :smile:[/quote]

I think your a low life idiot … But that don’t make me a bad person does it ?? Btw what kind of powerhouse will we be when all our natural resources our suck out ? Do you really want foreign owned companies controlling them ?

The long-term utility of oil pipelines may become a moot point in 20-30 years. Don’t forget that 30 years ago, it was generally believed that the extraction of oil from shale was never going to be financially viable.

newscientist.com/blogs/short … e-fro.html

[quote=“AgentSmith”]

[quote=“TerriblePerson”]Listen, if you want to live life without ever taking a risk then don’t get out of bed. Me I want Canada to be a petro powerhouse, and am willing to sacrifice some animals to make that happen. As Todd Hamilton says “let’s get to work.” And i for one say that to you.

We can’t afford to allow these major petro companies to fail. If they fail, Alberta fails and that’s the whole country. So, let’s get to work, start building pipelines and start rolling in that money :smile:[/quote]

I think your a low life idiot … But that don’t make me a bad person does it ?? Btw what kind of powerhouse will we be when all our natural resources our suck out ? Do you really want foreign owned companies controlling them ?[/quote]

A low life idiot??? That’s a little strong. I am an advocate for change in this city. Lee Brain, Todd Hamilton, Fries and Pies, a new GM auto dealership. Rupert is changing to a more pro-industry type of town. We have to mover forward with that.

In Canada, we ONLY have two choices: live like les coureurs de bois or as prosperous adults in the modern age. One requires wearing a touque and saying no to pipelines. One requires firing up your iPad and heading over to northerngateway.ca/ to get the real facts, and eventually saying yes to pipelines.

In the end, Canada can surpass the US in importance of we just build pipelines and export raw resources.

Blaa Blaa Blaa… fricking money grubbing idiots. fuck the environment,rape nature for every resource she has available!! when its all gone, then we will let our children deal with the mess. fricking monkey money whores don’t give a shit.

I vote that we should should abandon writing altogether, and communicate only via the power of memes. Who’s with me?

[quote=“TerriblePerson”]

I think your a low life idiot … But that don’t make me a bad person does it ?? Btw what kind of powerhouse will we be when all our natural resources our suck out ? Do you really want foreign owned companies controlling them ?

A low life idiot??? That’s a little strong. I am an advocate for change in this city. Lee Brain, Todd Hamilton, Fries and Pies, a new GM auto dealership. Rupert is changing to a more pro-industry type of town. We have to mover forward with that.

In Canada, we ONLY have two choices: live like les coureurs de bois or as prosperous adults in the modern age. One requires wearing a touque and saying no to pipelines. One requires firing up your iPad and heading over to northerngateway.ca/ to get the real facts, and eventually saying yes to pipelines.

In the end, Canada can surpass the US in importance of we just build pipelines and export raw resources.[/quote]

You’re not even a good troll. Terrible person… more like excellent idiot.

Amen!

Funny to be rehashing old economic arguments when the shit’s practically worthless.

Maybe be so,But i am still paying 1.15.9 for it. I wish it was worthless so i could keep more money in my pocket . The last time i remember a barrel of it being this cheap i was paying around 85 cents a litre.

[quote=“jesus”]

You’re not even a good troll. Terrible person… more like excellent idiot.[/quote]

Weak. You can do so much better than that (by the way, don’t lose your cool… I wouldn’t want to see that – again! LOL)

[quote=“TerriblePerson”]

[quote=“jesus”]

You’re not even a good troll. Terrible person… more like excellent idiot.[/quote]

Weak. You can do so much better than that (by the way, don’t lose your cool… I wouldn’t want to see that – again! LOL)[/quote]

Pretty sure he’s only pointing out how terrible you are at being a “TerriblePerson”, hence suggesting a more fitting name.

Don’t forget the carbon tax, part of the reason why BC pays more for gas than most of the country.

[quote=“ExcellentIdiot”]

[quote=“jesus”]

Weak. You can do so much better than that (by the way, don’t lose your cool… I wouldn’t want to see that – again! LOL)[/quote]

meh. you got the effort you deserved.