Dog Park

Mhm. And WHY is there a lineup to go down the slide? Because there are no other viable parks for kids to go play at. There used to be LOTS. Why they decided not to take care of them and just rip them down is beyond me. It seems like kids, and the future matters far less than making things pretty for the tourists.

We matter less, than people who spend only a few hours of time in our city.

One word…LIABILITY.  I believe things changed alot since that  allegedly drunk kid fell off the monkey bars at Roosevelt School and broke his neck. 

There was another older child a few years ago that was seriously injured on a set of monkey bars at a local park too… but they weren’t paralyzed.

There’s no need to stoop to personal attacks, but whatever floats your boat. Shall I name all the other parks in town you didn’t mention, or do you think that if two are busy, they all must be?

lol Personal attack not even close…Just a simple observation…

ya there are  swings and that’s it at Frederick st park,

on Raven st, playground has no grass nice equipment play area for kids except  its a dog and cat litter box. that’s no JOKE, or the friken no-see-ums, will eat you alive.

Borden st park well you can send your kids to use the swings there, but its also a great place to find broken glass and to drink with the drunks.

Need I say more?

OT

Psssst - Oritihia - check your private messages. :smiley:

Plus all the schools, of which you named zero.

As for litter, that will be there no matter what. It’s shitty, and we do our very best to encourage people not to, but it’ll always be there.