Dog Groomer

I want a female groomer as my dog is afraid of guys, Jill has not returned my calls so i guess a trip to Terrace it will be. 

I would call the SPCA and ask for their recommendations as I know they have a couple of business cards for this service on the counter and I believe Jan Palmer may be aware of the best groomer to take your “baby” to. Worth a try !

Jills dog grooming has a new phone number, its in the paper in the classifieds

I’ve been taking my dog to Ken for a few years now, normally he’s super hyper and skittish but he behaves great for Ken and he always does a fantastic job. I actually tried Kim once and my dog was so terrified he wouldn’t go anywhere near new people for weeks. Plus he looked horrible :frowning:

Hmmm? Behaviour modification?

dogs like ppl, wether you like it or not, do have different personality types. What scares one doesnt scare the other…same with likes and dislikes.
I take my dogs to Ken and have never had a problem…he treats them with kindness and respect…but then I never leave my dogs with anyone…I stay with them.
As for Jan…does she still use only corrective measures while training? As I recall a few years back she didnt follow the positive reinforcement line of thought. But then Im old and the memory isnt what it used to be :wink:

Now i am confused, there is mention of Jan, isn’t she a trainer and not a groomer?  and who is Kim?  The only two groomers mentioned in the phone book are Ken and Jill and I have finally managed to reach Jill so I am satisified.  My orginal question has been answered.  Thanks all for your input. 

Kim St Pierre, used to be a groomer. She also used to run paws for thought. Not sure if she still does.

I love Kenn…he so awesome with my dogs. My shitzu hates EVERYONE but adores him. He also does a really good job trimming them. I took them to Jill’s before and the head always looked odd. Kenn blends in the fur so you don’t notice the transition between the head and body…awesome job and now he’s using bandanas.

CUTIE PAWS PROFESSIONAL GROOMING - Located in Pacific Coast Vet. Hospital.

Christa is very professional and accommodating. She is new to town, but is really great. Check her out.

I have taken my dogs to jill for years now , i had 4 and they loved going to her.
all but one have passed away now ( from old age ) but will always take him to jill.
her phone # is 250 627 7919

Jill is the only one I will take my dog to. She is awesome!

Check with cutie paws grooming at the vets office. She has done one of the SPCA dogs and I have been in there a few times after she has done others pets and they always seemed pleased. We were happy with her as well.

We have been taking our 2 Goldens to Kenn for over 3 years without incident. He has been very accommodating and done an excellent job each and every time. We can recommend him without hesitation.