Do Do Do!

Well what to say :stuck_out_tongue:

Just curious on whats new and exciting to do in rupert?

Was there ever anything new and exciting?

^ nooopppeee

If I still lived in Rupert, I would haven taken this very opportunity to start up some activities with everyone invited. Why donā€™t you guys start a HTMF camera club or something? Incorporate your outtings with hiking, boating (Iā€™m sure u can find someone with a boat) camping, fishing, etc etc.
Iā€™ll be dropping by Rupert every now and again. Maybe I will try spark up an activity night. :wink:

http://norco.com/bikes/2004bikes/images/vpssix.jpg

[quote=ā€œPrudenceā€]If I still lived in Rupert, I would haven taken this very opportunity to start up some activities with everyone invited. Why donā€™t you guys start a HTMF camera club or something? Incorporate your outtings with hiking, boating (Iā€™m sure u can find someone with a boat) camping, fishing, etc etc.
Iā€™ll be dropping by Rupert every now and again. Maybe I will try spark up an activity night. :wink:[/quote]

You assume we all like each other donā€™t you? All of us on HTMF hate each other, and can only stand to insult each other from the safety of the internet.

^^ damnit i hate u so much ( JK)

heh but that would be fun to have a htmf outing yayā€¦

HTMF Hard Drives are about as out as they get.

psst, kayb, weā€™ll fill you in on the real htmf outings when smartass isnt aroundā€¦

Yuck. Is that one of them Norcos? I donā€™t know why anyone would pay so much for such an ugly bike, especially when they can get one thatā€™s just as good for a tenth the price at Zellers!

hehe ok

For the same reason somebody would pay more for a Mac than a PC.

Quality is not the same as cheap.

[quote=ā€œMiGā€]For the same reason somebody would pay more for a Mac than a PC.

Quality is not the same as cheap.[/quote]

You mean kinda like how Iā€™m gonna buy a Golf GLS TDI, even though I can get a Ford Focus Sedan for nearly half as much money?

Oh you donā€™t need to do thatā€¦ just go hang out in the rock quarry off of park avenue and a party will happen soon enough.

Iā€™ll admit thats not a pretty bike, but its a sweet deal and would work really well for the sort of terrain we have around here.

id almost say the differences are greater between a norco six and a zellers bike than the differences between a golf and a focusā€¦

if i rode a zellers bike like i could ride that six I would break it and impale myself on some jagged ass aluminum in one ride - and that would be as a result of it FAILING, not from a crash ( where in the case of the cars Iā€™d probably much rather be in the vw ).

on the subject of vwsā€¦ i get a 81 jetta in a couple weeks! yee haw!

[quote=ā€œsmartassā€]

Oh you donā€™t need to do thatā€¦ just go hang out in the rock quarry off of park avenue and a party will happen soon enough.[/quote]

iā€™d be jealous too if I was you, dont worry.

[quote="ā€œhoshq"You mean kinda like how Iā€™m gonna buy a Golf GLS TDI, even though I can get a Ford Focus Sedan for nearly half as much money?[/quoteā€]

Or a KIA or a Hyundai.

Why do people spend $100 on shoes when you can get $10 ones? Or $200 on sunglasses? I just bought a pair for $1 !! Woohoo!

So if you think a $200 bike is the same as the Norco, then that really tells people what you know about bikes :wink:[/quote]

one thing that norcos dont have going for them : resale value. they dont break, so there are tons around, and next years stuff is always that much cooler.

Speaking of Norcos, the Norco Plateau is featured in next weekā€™s Farwest ad.

just as long as its not the Team NS, hoo mama if someone buys that before I sell my kidney Iā€™m gonna be PISSED.

as for pretty bikesā€¦

http://www.norco.com/bikes/2004bikes/images/vpsteamdh.jpg