Deer kicks hunter's butt

Good scrap I say, video is a wee-bit out of focus . Probably not as out of focus from the hunters view.

OH DEER!

Must be a member of the Paul Watson brigade!

And someone kept filming through the entire thing while that guy got beat on by a deer…too funny.

I remember watching that quite a while ago on America’s Funniest Home Videos.  It was funny then, it’s funny now.

Stupid guy.  Grab one back leg and pull hard to topple the beast then swift kick it in the gut.  Just make sure you stay away from the antlers.  The dear didn’t really seem like it wanted to use the antlers.  Just beat with the front legs anyway. 

Not being a fan of the kill of animals for “sport”, I find this pretty funny.

Sure, when the hunter has a gun he’s super manly and nothing can hurt him… but go after the wrong deer, and end up getting beat up like a girly man.

Yeah, sure, Thumb.

And, if attacked by a Grizzly, simply punch into its throat, grab its heart and pull it out, holding it, still beating, before the bewildered animal’s eyes.

“Trolling again, you are!” - Yoda

Isn’t this a video game?

If it isn’t then it should be.

Seriously, it’d be a hicks dream game.

Level 1: Have a boxing match with a grizzly bear (enter hax to whip out a 12-gauge shotgun)
Level 2: Have a wrestling match with a Deer (enter hax to have Hulk Hogan to be your tag-team partner)

The rest…I don’t know, but it’d probably do well.

No help from the cameraman? I love it.

Hahaha!