Would anyone know where we could see the stats online for hockey pool, and to make our trades online? Thanks.
Look through the last week of papers… wherever the current stats are, there’s a web address to check them online. I was wondering this too, but I’m too lazy to check the papers right now.
I tried to login today at poolexpert.com and used what I thought were the correct user name (dailynews) and password(princerupert) but I got this error message:
This pool has been kind of a joke.Â Trades were supposed to be available but there has been no notice on how to do them, no pool rules and prizes havent been annouced as far as I know.Â Now it seems that someone in the Daily News finance dept. hasn’t paid the pool bill.Â Maybe it’s the lost revenue from giving 40% of your papers away for free.
morning COOKING WITH FIRE
I HAD A HARD TIME GETTING INTO THE POOL TO. I HAD TO CALL THE DAILY NEWS TO TALK TO THEM ABOUT IT. YOU WERE GOING INTO IT RIGHT, THE POOL NAME IS PRINCE RUPERT AND THE PASS WORD IS RUPERT. THE GUY THAT IS DOING THE POOL IN THE PAPER WAS GONE ON HOLIDAYS AND CLAMS THE DEAD LINE FOR TRADES IS UNTIL FEB NOW. BUT I DONT KNOW IF WE HAVE TO CALL HIM OR NOT. I DID NOT ASK THAT QUESTION AS HE SEEMED TO WANT OFF THE PHONE AS FAST AS I GOT ON IT WITH HIM… MY HUSBANDS POOL NAME WAS NOT EVEN IN THERE, AND HE TELLS ME THAT HE HAD TO FIX A FEW OTHER PPL’S AS THEY COULD NOT FIND THERE’S EITHOR. SO WE CAN TAKE IT FROM THERE THAT.
This just in----
Hockey Pool Trade Rules (PRINCE RUPERT)
- There will be two periods for trade submissions:
n Feb. 5 to Feb. 9;
n March 5 to March 9.
- There is no charge for trades.
- For each trade period, entrants can make a MAXIMUM of TWO TRADES (example â€“ Player A in Box 1 for Player B in Box 1, and Player C in Box 2 for Player D in Box 2).
- Trades must be made WITHIN EACH â€˜BOXâ€™ â€“ a player in Box 1 cannot be traded for a player in Box 2.
- Trades must be submitted by EMAIL ONLY (to email@example.com).
- For a trade to be completed, the trade submission email MUST include the team name, team number, phone number and email address.
- No late trade submissions will be accepted.
Well that’s all fine and dandy… but where’s the info online for us to see who we picked in the first place?
In the pool stats online click your name or team whichever and it’ll have every player you choose and their stats so far.