Custom Tailored Men's/Ladies wear,

Tuesday March 20th, Johnny the owner of Louis Collections, Bangkok, Thailand will be in Prince Rupert measuring/fitting anyone who is interested in purchasing custom tailored clothing.
Mens suits, ladies dresses/suits, complete wedding parties, his company does it all!
He is offering a one day special 2 Mens’s Suits; jackets, pants, shirts and ties. He uses only the finest material like cashmere. Price with tax and shipping to your door, $799 USD! That’s $799 US for 2 Custom tailored suits.
Other options/packages are also available, just enquire.

He will be at:
The Ocean Centre Mall,
Room 415
Tuesday March 20th
12 and 5pm, (when the plane arrives and leaves. . .times could very)

If you have ever considered indulging in custom clothing check out Louiscollections.com for more info.
Appointments are on a first come, first serve basis so show up early to avoid disappointment.
Examples of his work will be available for viewing.

I’m not sure linking to that website is doing him any favors. Yikes!

Yes, that’s right. Drop $800 bucks to a complete stranger that lives in Bangkok and hope your suits make it to you when he gets home after his jet-set bender of measuring, groping and grabbing money. At least you get a good grope for sure.

[quote=“elevator”]Tuesday March 20th, Johnny the owner of Louis Collections, Bangkok, Thailand will be in Prince Rupert measuring/fitting anyone who is interested in purchasing custom tailored clothing.
Mens suits, ladies dresses/suits, complete wedding parties, his company does it all!
He is offering a one day special 2 Mens’s Suits; jackets, pants, shirts and ties. He uses only the finest material like cashmere. Price with tax and shipping to your door, $799 USD! That’s $799 US for 2 Custom tailored suits.
Other options/packages are also available, just enquire.

He will be at:
The Ocean Centre Mall,
Room 415
Tuesday March 20th
12 and 5pm, (when the plane arrives and leaves. . .times could very)

If you have ever considered indulging in custom clothing check out Louiscollections.com for more info.
Appointments are on a first come, first serve basis so show up early to avoid disappointment.
Examples of his work will be available for viewing.[/quote]

The word is vary. :smile:

Run the carpetbagger out of town!

Come to down, make money, possibly do SHIT work then leave on next plane out POOF great way to compose a few scams…

[quote=“jase”]

Come to down, make money, possibly do SHIT work then leave on next plane out POOF great way to compose a few scams…[/quote]

or do no work… leave on a plane poof.

or do no work… leave on a plane poof.

I have heard from some folks that they do some fine work though , but yeah one must be ready for a quick up and go situation and who can one turn to if this happens . I used to love putting on a suit but I was never a very happy individual when I got ripped off in the days gone by .