Council salaries

Does anyone know how much each Alderman is paid per year, and also each school board trustee?

I could be wrong, but I think it’s around 10 thousand a year give or take either way, council watch will most likely have the figure for us later on  (Or maybe eccentric if the internet rumblins are correct… keep watching… 

The bad news is, it’s too late the nominations have closed  :imp:

No cash for you…

Yeah I figured Alderman was around 10 Grand…  But was curious as to what the trustees get, is it the same figure…

Someone posted the salaries for all members of Council and Mayor Pond a few months ago…

Mayor Pond’s salary was obviously larger than the Councilors because it’s a full time job. All the Councilors had salaries around the 11.5k mark, counting 1.5k for the recent Quebec trip.

I’d look for the thread, but I’m too lazy atm. :stuck_out_tongue:

what about the school trustees are they 11.k k too?

The last time I checked, Council members received somewhere around $9,400-$9,600 plus expenses.  As far as the School Trustees are concerned, I don’t know what they are paid, but I have heard that they get perks such as laptops, which is totally absorb when we can’t even upgrade computers for our students, or purchase necessary material for our Resource Centre.

Please let me know what you all think…

I think you should present us with facts, instead of what you’ve heard.

I am just telling you what I heard.  If you want facts, call the School District!