Could this mean the end of the human race?

oiltruth.com/

This is a very biased, but does have alot of credible sources of information, and does raise an interesting theory. If you have time on your hands be sure to read through both pages of the article… Might buy us some time.

Somewhat makes sense, all I know is at 1.20/litre its a bitch running my car and if it goes much higher I wont be able to :frowning:

yeah… i hardly get by at 94.9/litre. I can’t imagine 1.20/litre.

I am betting premium gasoline will hit 1.75 by next summer at which point I will simply stop driving cease my insurance payments and use my bike more often.

Don’t let the depletion of oil supplies deter yourself…

We will find another way to live, just shrug off what those “oiltruth.org/com” people are saying, it’s just extremely pessimistic and if you care that much about oil, try to find something else in your life to live off of.

:smile:

Yeah,the LAND 8)

It has all the life you need…There is always something growing you can munch on… And as for a house, live in a small cabin in the woods. It only costs money to be spoiled little brats…

You obviously did read the article… Almost everything you buy in the grocery store require large amounts of crude to get it there… Oil is the one thing that today’s society can’t live without (as of now there is nothing to replace it). It takes more crude to make a computer than it does to make a car. Oh and living in the bush, eating fiddle heads and deer, would get old pretty quick.

Too bad I wasn’t wise to such a future situation like some in this world are… I could of set my self up good… Some that know of such economics BANK on the fall of civilizations or the collapse of societies… People will become slaves to up hold thier dreams of material gain and false kingship… Everyone wants to live in that royal house… So seeing an end to this or a solution that will make us comfertable is not in my sight, sorry… I don’t mean to sound neg. but bad things happen, so what… The hard times will kick us in the ass and make us open our eyes a little… We will always be here no matter how hard it gets…We will survive but just not in the same way as always, things forever change…

I wonder who the top dogs will be next, what country??? America seems to be on a fall… So as tyrannts rise and fall we carry on with our own dreams…

And for the rest of us who exist in the real world, life goes on.

People will come up with another solution? So much for my new carb that gets 120 kms per pine beetle…

What we need is a big antenna that we can mount to the side of our house that will draw off the electrostatics in the atmousphere…Free energy…

Or maybe an electromagnetic vibration generator to pluck the worlds HARRP for a never ending free energy resource… I know, lets place this contraption somewhere on the top of the world… Like a big phallous that will numb the minds of millions,…Mwhahaha… Mmmmwhahahahahahahah…MmWwhhahahaha

Wierd how caos in universe applies to this thread.

And we ALL come tumbling down… back to the ground…

Let’s go back to simpler times, before we even rode horses, back when we just skipped along on pretend horses and had someone behind us clacking coconut shells together . . .

Ahhhhhhhhhh, the creation story. This is all just a fantisy that we created together.

Can you come out and play??? :laughing: