Cougar spotted ay hospital

See it? I see something, but it could be anything. I call bullshit.

Could be. Reminds me of the Patterson Bigfoot film and the Zapruder film. Inconclusive.

That looks like a unicorn.

With that snow on the ground he probably left some perfect tracks.
I’ve seen pictures of Bigfoot tracks. Why is it so hard to find cougar tracks in Prince Rupert? (probably because they don’t exist)

that photo looks fake to me, it’s a black blob.

[quote=“Crazy Train”]

Those links are two years old. Pictures?

Sorry, that’s the best I’ve got. Having a conservation officer confirm a cougar sighting in town is good enough for me. I wish that link opened. With that said, I’d like to see a picture too. I don’t doubt there’s a cougar around but photo proof would be nice.[/quote]

Conservation officer confirmed cougar sightings not that there is a cougar running around town or that they’ve found any proof of this. They went out looking and couldn’t find any proof of cougar poop, tracks or the cougar it’s self, it’s all bs.

[quote=“Average Joe”]

That looks like a unicorn.

With that snow on the ground he probably left some perfect tracks.
I’ve seen pictures of Bigfoot tracks. Why is it so hard to find cougar tracks in Prince Rupert? (probably because they don’t exist)[/quote]

That’s a dog.

An odd shaped dog. Or it might be a pretty well fed wolf. And if it is a well fed wolf, where’s the cougar? Still no cougar pictures. For sure, though, that’s the ambulance station. Well done.

Because of this post I have had a realistic…no, maybe real…dream of a cougar jumping onto our deck. I took a picture and posted it to facebook…oops, seems it wasn’t real, can’t find it on my phone. Then it came into our house and was eyeing up our kitty cat…and then I shooed it out of the house. Yep, true story…

Just looks like a Dog to me also, if someone has a real picture then show us or stop all the bs.

your making a potentially real public safety concern a complete mockery.

go back to smoking the reefer and chewing spits into a dirty ashtray your hobby.

there are concerned citizens who live in that neighbourhood that fear for the safety of their loved ones.

pictures or not there was a report filed to the rcmp and conservation.

…or it’s just someone with a drug problem or mental illness who is making a mockery of a public safety concern.

Those who cry wolf, or in this case cougar, do Prince Rupert citizens a disservice.

[quote=“mcsash”]your making a potentially real public safety concern a complete mockery.

go back to smoking the reefer and chewing spits into a dirty ashtray your hobby.

there are concerned citizens who live in that neighbourhood that fear for the safety of their loved ones.

pictures or not there was a report filed to the rcmp and conservation.[/quote]

There are no Cougars in Prince Rupert. That picture does not even come close to looking like a cougar. What are you smoking!!!

yup yup…the village idiots will put their heads in the sand and say " its all safe out there folks theres no wolfs and no cougars in rupert"…well people have seen them.

Confirm that it’s an ACTUAL cougar, with pictures, or video footage, and I’ll believe it. Not hearsay. Just because there have been reported sightings of them, doesn’t mean dick all, pardon my lewdness. I could call the RCMP or the conservation officer right now, and say, “I saw a cougar, it did this and this, and it was here” And that would be a reported sighting, wouldn’t it?

Unless you have seen it, with your eyes, don’t spread rumors. It does no one any good.

making a false report would result in you being charged with mischief

no one is saying we don’t have wolves here, theres a lot of proof of wolves being here everything from video, pictures, websites, poop, dens and known wolf area. Cougars haven’t been in this area in the past and there is no proof of them being here outside of a handful of people saying they seen a cougar, whats funny is that there always seem to be pics of it too then they come up as bs or don’t come up at all. This Cougar has been around for 3 years now? and no proof of one really being here, if there really was a cougar hanging around town for 3 years we would have proof of it.

[quote=“mcsash”]your making a potentially real public safety concern a complete mockery.

pictures or not there was a report filed to the rcmp and conservation.[/quote]

You keep us waiting almost an entire day claiming to have a photograph as proof of a cougar sighting. Then you post a blurry shot of “something”. The members here at HTMF are rightly skeptical as it is impossible to discern what your photograph depicts. You then resort to insults when members are not convinced. Nice.

Worst cougar sighting ever.

if your friend did actually believe this was a cougar…
then why not go out and try get pictures of prints in the snow as there was enough snow on the ground for there to at least be one or two prints clear enough to get pics of … im sure anyone who thought they had just seen a cougar would investigate and try get further evidence than a picture that isn’t quite clear…
and this being the first actual piece of “evidence” of the cougar that has been in rupert for the last 3 years… anyone would want more proof than that pic, if not for themselves than at least to save face before posting it all over the web just to get ridiculed for a crappy photo of a dog/cat

in all the years now that people have “seen” a cougar in rupert, not one person has gotten photos of the cougar itself, or prints on the ground or even a pile of crap it may have left…
if that was indeed a cougar, it would have been the perfect opportunity to at least get some photos of the tracks in the snow,
and i know some of you may say crap like "why follow a potential cougar just to get a few pics of the cats tracks for proof?!"
well, your in the hospital parking lot already, so if you get attacked while taking a few pictures…
at least doctors are close by and you have conformation that this thing is real :stuck_out_tongue: