Cougar spotted ay hospital

My buddy got a picture of a cougar chasing a wolf by the ambulance station towards the helicopter pad today.

well???

Where’s the picture?

Pics or it didn’t happen

do not believe

I want to believe, but I’m a visual kind of guy. Pictures please.

Till the picture is released, then we will see. I truly don’t think cougars are in the Prince Rupert area.

Head downtown in about an hour or two you will see lots. I am still trying to figure out why the old bag was chasing the poor wolf but maybe he tried to eat her purse puppy.

my friend just got pics of an alien chasing big foot down 3rd ave

Exactly.
Cougars in Prince Rupert are akin to Sasquatch sitings. Every once-in-a-while someone claims to have seen one.
There have never been any photos, foot prints, no evidence at all.

If you want to see something bad enough, you will see it. Doesn’t mean it exists.

“Kravontka and Scrivner are convinced there’s only one cougar in Prince Rupert.”

atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … y.html?m=1

The link to this story is no longer active…“Cougar sighting in Prince Rupert confirmed”

atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … 9.html?m=1

[quote=“Crazy Train”]“Kravontka and Scrivner are convinced there’s only one cougar in Prince Rupert.”

The link to this story is no longer active…“Cougar sighting in Prince Rupert confirmed”

atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … 9.html?m=1[/quote]

Those links are two years old. Pictures?

Still waiting for the photos to be developed? Or is it bullshit?

Video of the cougar:

mcsash,

Did your friend have a mishap in his darkroom? Pictures?! :smile:

he posted on fb…and i showed a friend the pic…they said “thats not a cougar”…he is a nit of a trickster from migs area of the country…maybe hes full of shit…i dunno.

Thanks, countless minutes of my life wasted, never to be had again…

ok here it is…

[quote=“hitest”]

[quote=“Crazy Train”]“Kravontka and Scrivner are convinced there’s only one cougar in Prince Rupert.”

atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … 9.html?m=1[/quote]

Those links are two years old. Pictures?[/quote]

Sorry, that’s the best I’ve got. Having a conservation officer confirm a cougar sighting in town is good enough for me. I wish that link opened. With that said, I’d like to see a picture too. I don’t doubt there’s a cougar around but photo proof would be nice.