Complete D.J Package

Selling a complete club/professional quality dj package . Plug your amp, speakers and a lap top and you are ready to go. Package includes 2 Technics SL 1200 MK2 with Ortofon type S needles and cartridges with brand new spare set of stylus. Also aBehringer DDM 4000 5 Channel mixer with integrated effects and on board sampler. Also Traktor Scratch Pro with the audio 8 dj external sound card and audio interface. This converts mp3s from your lap top to play on the control vinyl included with the turntables so you never need to buy a record again. Also I am including a Akai MPD 18 that I use for triggering samples in Traktor during my live mixes. This package is in pristine condition and has hardly been used. Maybe 10 times in the last year.(50 total) All the necessary cables and headphones as well as dust covers for the turntables and mixer will be included. Also if you are into vinyl for scratching I can include records in with the deal. I have hip hop , drum and bass as well as club and hard dance. Serious inquiries only . I am just selling this due to conflicting family interests and will let everything go for $1500.00 firm… Any question feel free to message me anytime.

do you have pics to share on here as well?

Please read attachment

wow, looks like a wonderful piece of machinery … I asked for someone else … hope you can get your buck’s worth for that!
thanks for the pic

SORRY SOLD