Comments from a dropout (strike comments)

Im impressed that they start picketing at 6am in the morning, After 3 where did they go???
Weekends where did they go???
Theres enough teachers in rupert to take short shifts on the weekend. They cant care as much as they complain about.
Another thing that bothers me is look at chss, teachers are just sitting around a fire cookin hotdogs…

I think the teachers in rupert need to take a course on “How to Picket 101”

I think maybe ill go on strike and cook some wieners

Are the rumours that I’ve heard about possible exclusion of this year’s first quarter if the strike continues true?

Diane,

I was going to say that you should take English 101, but then I remembered that you dropped out of junior high.

Oscar.

That is just a rumour, not true. No one knows what will happen with missed days after the protest is over.

[quote=“yngwie_69”]Im impressed that they start picketing at 6am in the morning, After 3 where did they go???
Weekends where did they go???
Theres enough teachers in rupert to take short shifts on the weekend. They cant care as much as they complain about.
Another thing that bothers me is look at chss, teachers are just sitting around a fire cookin hotdogs…

I think the teachers in rupert need to take a course on “How to Picket 101”[/quote]

Your girlfriend must have a T-shirt with the phrase “I’m with stupid!” on it.