Coffee and a good book

Was walking around town this weekend and went into Rainforest Books just to browse! I always enjoy going in to look and browse but this time the girl said that I should check out the coffee they have. So I took her up on her offer and am so glad I did!!! The coffee was great and as she said it doesn’t have any after taste and even if you are a double double kind of person you can still enjoy a cup without any cream or milk!! I am so happy with the cup of coffee that I will be coming backing this weekend to buy a bag of it!!! Now only problem…do I get it preground or buy the whole bean and grind it myself???
So once again after going into Rainforest Books I came out a happy customer!!! Not only did I pick up a few good used paperbacks but found a new place to buy my coffee!!! Maybe next time I come in I can try the coffee from Thailand!!!
Way to go with supporting Fair Trade countries Rainforest Books!!! You have more than just books and I enjoy it all!!!

[quote=“bookgirl13”] Now only problem…do I get it preground or buy the whole bean and grind it myself???
[/quote]

Buy half and half and see if you can tell the difference…most people can’t

Tim Hortons had changed their “Boston Cream” donuts to “Canuck Cream” a short while back. And now a weak-e-leak report states that the CEO of Tim Hortons will be introducing a NEW coffee, later this week. They intend to label it “Canuck Coffee”. The leaked document goes on to say that the “Canuck Coffee” will come without a cup! [inserting appropriate smilie here]

^
|
|

Stealing this … hehehe

So we are way off the topic of the original poster but…

I was in Tim Horton’s today and I asked for the Vancouver coffee. And the cashier and I had a hardee har.

Then I said I see you have the Boston Cream donuts back.

And he said, “Yes, the Canuck cream made you choke.”

[quote=“DWhite”]

So we are way off the topic of the original poster but…

I was in Tim Horton’s today and I asked for the Vancouver coffee. And the cashier and I had a hardee har.

Then I said I see you have the Boston Cream donuts back.

And he said, “Yes, the Canuck cream made you choke.”[/quote]

Heh-heh. :smile:

Next time you are in the bookstore, buy yourself some Denman chocolate to go with your book and your coffee…there are no words…

Oh I did!!! Best chocolate in the world!!! The girl said they are the only sellers north of Prince George selling it!!! Glad to see that they are bringing in new stuff best part is the chocolate is also fair trade!!! Made me feel great when I bought it!! Did buy the whole bean coffee!! Love it!!! Next thing to get into from that store is all there loose leaf teas!!!