Coast Guard Aulixary Boat

Had the opportunity to have a tour of this new rescue craft. What a great boat, it has the capabilities to hold three strectchers inside the cabin, and is self righting. Not sure who designed this but it has all the gadgets etc appropriate for a North Coast rescue craft. Sad that our “auxilary” boat paid by fundraising and donations, is far superior to the Government owned Point Henry replacement. I still think that Harper and his cronies should come out here for a visit and get put on a barge in the middle of Hecate Strait in a winter storm, and have to be assisted by this point. (note I said boat not the crew as this issue is the boat not the crew)

Had the opportunity to have a tour of this new rescue craft. What a great boat, it has the capabilities to hold three strectchers inside the cabin, and is self righting. Not sure who designed this but it has all the gadgets etc appropriate for a North Coast rescue craft. Sad that our “auxilary” boat paid by fundraising and donations, is far superior to the Government owned Point Henry replacement. I still think that Harper and his cronies should come out here for a visit and get put on a barge in the middle of Hecate Strait in a winter storm, and have to be assisted by this point. (note I said boat not the crew as this issue is the boat not the crew)

Sorry shud read assisted by this boat.