Clearing the air

Apparently somebody wants to censor people’s opinions on this board! The following were deleted!  I guess you don’t have to go to Bosnia to have your rights taken away!

So if you want exercise your freedom of speech, go for it!

[original attachment deleted after 2 years]

continued…

continued…

continued…

One thing some people tend to forget is the freedom they give up when breaking the law.  Granted one isn’t completely stripped of all freedoms when crimes are committed, but they are reduced considerably.  I am not here to advise what the woman in Bosnia should have done before she committed the elusive act, however I will state that if there are people campaigning for this woman’s right to a fair judicial process, that they do a bit of preparation before approaching and asking for [worldwide] public assistance.  I have a tendency to believe that this woman is merely going through the Bosnia process and am confident that if a death penalty were hovering around her head (so to speak), the Federal Government would be intervening. 

I am very new to this site…Yesterday i tried to send kim…and why see needs our help to the wasteland…by accident i got rid of it…i tried to get it back…i  was not trying to censor peoples opinions…I did not mean to delete it…my appolagies for any confusion…