Citywest problems (November 2011)

[quote=“DWhite”]

[quote=“Smurfette”]

Well that’s interesting, by your own recollection you seem to have identified a theme that CityWest might want to address, that being that whenever there is a phone problem everyone seems to believe it sits at the door step of CityWest. Why per chance do you think that takes place? Could it be that maybe they don’t have the most reliable of service and that for the most part system problems as described actually do belong to their technology?

The fact that people ask that question so frequently perhaps gives you the answer.

My only point is that citywest is a convenient whipping boy. Other companies have problems.

But if it makes you feel better.

CITYWEST SUCKS! IT IS TOTALLY USELESS! IT SHOULD BE SOLD!

Wow. That does feel good.[/quote]

Well whatever makes you feel better is obviously good. Never said they sucked, never said that they were totally useless. Do believe they shouldn’t be owned by the city. My only point, which seems to forever get missed is, there obviously is a “service” problem with their product delivery. The volume of complaints (both in number and in actual VOLUME) suggests that they need to provide a better product, otherwise when available some will make themselves available to other service options.

Yup. ALL companies have their issues. I’ve heard of many (not here) having issues with rogers, or shaw, or whatever other company they’re working with. Maybe we don’t realize it, because we’ve such a limited option on what we get. But really. It happens with ALL companies… Can’t blame Citywest for everything.

All companies have had bad days, and it’s those bad days that are broadcast louder than the ones with great customer service.
It’s always fun to call down city west with their famous moniker but I have to say I’ve had some decent service … the prices are fairly expensive - but there are limited options elsewhere.
If you are so concerned with service, might I suggest filling out their customer service survey and fill it with all your snark and frustration (I know I did!)

I received an email a while ago requesting my opinions on how they run their business via a survey. I am sure you could do the same.

citywest.ca/latest_news/cust … ion_survey