City of Prince Rupert issues BOIL WATER ADVISORY

The City issued a Boil Water Advisory for the far west side of the city this afternoon…

northcoastreview.blogspot.ca/201 … water.html

I guess that’s why everyone’s been puking the last couple of days, really nice folks, the air stinks like pellet dust and diesel fumes and now our water sucks too. Wonder what will be next?

I wonder if it has something to do with the work they are doing on 17th Street.

You strike me as a chemtrails theorist

Jesus. I really, really, really, wish I could like that comment.

thenorthernview.com/news/277604861.html

Apparently they have “low flow” there. Says the pipe was a diameter for industry and with out mcmillan running the flow is low. I am curious, hasn’t McMillan been not running for a long time? Has the water been unsafe for longer than we know?

[quote=“JIMJAN”]http://www.thenorthernview.com/news/277604861.html

Apparently they have “low flow” there. Says the pipe was a diameter for industry and with out mcmillan running the flow is low. I am curious, hasn’t McMillan been not running for a long time? Has the water been unsafe for longer than we know?[/quote]

Maybe I’d definitely phone and ask the question… I personally wouldn’t rely entirely on the city to provide you with clean water either. They dont exactly do a good job of maintaining infrastructure. If you are worried get your water tested and buy yourself a whole house filter/uv filter system. You can get one at Canadian tire for 400.00. I’m on a well and my water comes out clean and safe with no chemicals needed (0bacteria count). Operation costs are about 200.00/yr.

City of Prince Rupert updates BOIL WATER advisory for west side of city, Advisory to remain in effect through the weekend…

northcoastreview.blogspot.ca/201 … ry-to.html