Christmas

Merry Christmas to all HTMF people  Hope Santa is good to you and have a great day

Thank you Bandit,

Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Xmas to all you listeners out there, and all the best in 2008…

Merry Christmas, HTMF!!! :smiley:

Merry Christmas!!

now wheres the tree i want my presents  :stuck_out_tongue:

tee hee kidding

Merry Christmas!

Happy Hanukkah !!

Happy Kwanzaa !!!

be safe; be kind; remember to wear your seatbelts, and don’t drink and drive…  :smiley:

You forgot to avoid eating yellow snow. :wink:

Merry Christmas to my fellow fun seekers on Hacking the Main Frame,it has been an interesting year so far for some of us. Mig being in charge, we know that we are in good hands. Sort of good hands.

Merry Christmas to all.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good, er nap…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geCHHzZ3pXY 

May your presents be plentiful and your return list feature few…

Now rest up and get ready for Boxing day (right smartass?) :smiley:

Merry Christmas everyone.

OH HELL YEAH!!!  Boxing Day is going to be HUUUUUUUUUUGE! 

I just slept my first 8 hours in a month to rest up for it :stuck_out_tongue:

I have to be at work at 4am till 8pm for boxing day, any one that does not come in that day to work is Fired, crappy rule, our store is so trashed at the end of the day, i hope to post pictures tomorrow of people standing out side at 4am.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

CAVIAR AND HENNESSEY!!!

You work too hard smartass.  I hope you can get some time off after the sales season ends.

Yes I do.  I wish everyone else had the same work ethic as I do!  I’m definately taking at least 2 days off in a row in January :stuck_out_tongue:

Merry Christmas :smile:

Don’t forget to turn off your cell so you can’t be called into work :stuck_out_tongue:

Smartass is so popular I see they had to hire a security guard at the store to keep the fans under control.  :smiley:

I was so excited to have our own security guard!!  We had very minimal problems, and most of the previous shoplifters stayed away and out of the store!!

It always sucks when we have to keep our front door closed though… but company policies are there for a reason!  It turned out to be an awesome day, and I hope tomorrow goes smoothly as well!