Christmas songs

Enjoy and add if you want to:

A cool one:

A sad one:

And a  funny one:

LOL, ah the Pogues and Fairytale of New York nothing can capsulize the holiday sentiment better than that fine bit of tidings that only the Shane and his crew could compose…

Great choice, one of my all time favourite songs, Christmas time or not… :sunglasses:

Oh my!  Way too sad!  :cry:

Well since Big Thumb stole my all time fave, here are four (ooops make that five) others that I always like around Christmas.

Back when the Rich musicians banded together to remind us of the spirit of Christmas, nice song and the one that started all that festive musician angst…

The Big man is coming to town… oh and Santa too!
Best band ever!!

Bono and the boyos with a Christmas wish…

Bing and Bowie go a carolling

Chris de Burgh’s Christmas stylings…

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJEJ6iW73Hc  

Geez, now I’m hooked and off to look for more…

Merry Christmas… :smiley:

Have you guys heard the new “Rudolf” by Jack Johnson?  It might not be new this year, I don’t know.  And I don’t know if this is the best video.  Listen to the whole thing.

The cat one was bad… almost as bad as the Xmas movies on the Jesus Channel…

crap, why can’t I figure out how to post a video.  I suck :frowning:

Nah you don’t suck, you just didn’t know how to do it…

go to this page

hackingthemainframe.com/smf/inde … 269.0.html

the second item on the page tells you how to embed videos…

:smiley:

Thanks Po!  Test, test…

Oh, and is this something I should know for EVERY forum, or is this code thing unique to HTMF?

That code I believe is unique to htmf, for other embedding projects there is an actual code on YouTube and Live Leak and such that you just paste onto your blog or wherever you are posting your material to, at least i think that’s how it all works…

ooh, i love that song…"baby its cold out side"
i think thats the name… :confused:

This one:

Which you probably heard here:

Herb, sorry about the cat song.  I didn’t think a tough guy like you would be going through a box of kleenex crying over that one.  I’m truly sorry to spoil your holiday.  Have another hit of spiked egg nog on me.

EDIT:  For all the young ones out there, the device in the first video is called a turntable and it’s playing a record :wink: