Check Out these ongoing Polls

What do you like best about Zedd’s Homepage?
movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ze … id=1514140

What is your favorite color? Pick the one you have always been leaning towards to the most if you doubt!
movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ze … id=1497599

Have you ever bought a movie based on my review?
movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ze … id=1499733

Have you ever avoided a movie because I gave it a bad review?
movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ze … id=1499736

Have You Ever Rented A Movie based on my review?
movies.groups.yahoo.com/group/Ze … id=1514259

Only votes cast on the group will be counted, replies as votes will be ignored.

In terms of sheer sweetness, being able to renew my library books from home ranks somewhere alongside having a license plate that reads “D-SHIZNIT”.

But neither are anywhere near Penny-Arcade.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/images/2004/20041129l.jpg

These replies make no sense?

You have to understand, Eso is in a poorly-ventilated room with lots of exhaust fumes.

LOL!

Seriously though, Zedd, if you want a good horror flick to watch, go rent (or dl) “Evil Dead II.” They don’t get any better than that.

There was this one time, when I was 18, that I was a Power Ranger for halloween. It was elite.

I’ve seen Evil Dead II and you are 100 % correct. I will review it when I get my computer fixed next year as well as the the first and the third, which I also enjoyed very much.

The pink ranger? I bet you were the pink one. My favourite was always Tommy.

I Liked the guy who died I don’t know who but he went up in a rocket and went into a diff time line or something like that.

Pull my finger will ya?

Just join and vote. Or are you all afraid of others calling you names.

[quote=“Lord Zedd”]

I’ve seen Evil Dead II and you are 100 % correct. I will review it when I get my computer fixed next year as well as the the first and the third, which I also enjoyed very much.[/quote]

Oh boy, oh boy!

I can’t wait until we can start saying “Next year” and really be meaning “Next week” or “Tomorrow”! Hooray!

Was that sarcassm I heard? I am not sure but sounded a tiny bit scarcastic? Am I wrong, is my insult meter going off without just cause?

No, Charles_T is actually getting excited.

Now that was sarcassm!

Yeah, sarcassm. Thats it. Exactly right.

http://animatedtv.about.com/library/graphics/drhibbert.jpg

Tux, he only gets a sucker if he spells properly!