Celebration of life for Ralph Lee Olson

Ralph Lee Olson
Born on Dec 25th 1939 Passed away on Dec 5th 2013
A Celebration of life will be held on Jan 11th 2014 ( Tomorrow ) in the Bar part of the Moose Lodge in Prince Rupert , B.C.
From 2 pm – 7 pm Please come out and help Celebrate Ralphs life and have fun in Remembering Ralph.

It is unfortunate the request by Ralph and his family of no service is not being respected. Ralph has grandchildren who are not of age to attend this event. Never have we heard of the deceased friends wishes over-ridden those of family.

P.S. You have his name incorrect as well as his birthdate.

It is unfortunate the request by Ralph and his family of no service is not being respected. Ralph has grandchildren who are not of age to attend this event. Never have we heard of the deceased friends wishes over-ridden those of family.

P.S. You have his name incorrect as well as his birthdate.

Sorry if this upsets you , I was asked by a family member to put this on here .
I had no idea that Ralph did not want any thing .
so I guess you had better take your thoughts and fight up with them .
and as far as I was told any body can come in for this , even if they are under age they just can’t drink .

I guess this is what happens when you do a friend a favor

My heart goes out to all family and friends of Ralph. It’s difficult losing someone you know or love. I respect that the family’s request is to not have a “service” and I also respect the fact that his friends would like to have a “Celebration of Life” so as to get together and celebrate the fond memories and good times they shared with Ralph. I have been to a few “Celebrations of Life” where there were no memorial or funeral services. Everyone grieves differently. If the family isn’t having a service, perhaps they would like to go to the “Celebration of Life” being held by Ralph’s friends… these are wonderful times to get to know those who were dear to Ralph during his lifetime. Just my opinion.