Cats being killed

Well now I must step in here and say stop acting like Cats and Dogs picking on each other as such Molten Universe you should have a cat just for one day and get the feel for the felines and Cobybear5 , I am with you as for the way people allow their dogs to shit in your lawn and pretend they are just out for a stroll . But honestly this thing has gone further then we figured about cat killers out there , I have had enough so stop fighting like cats and dogs now .

yo, and ive never been the dog owner to walk on as my dog shit on your lawn. or even shit anywhere in a public greenspace, or even out in the forest. i always always always bagged it, or when in the bush, picked it up with sticks and stuffed it down in underneath a tree. 

we’re comparing apples, oranges and housecat stirfry here…

This discussion is progressing in a civil manner. 
I’m hopeful we won’t get into flaming each other too much.
So far, so good. :smiley:

OK…Molten Universe…I could say that your “housecat stirfry” remark has insighted a mini riot inside my head but I have bigger fish to fry… OOps, now what have I started…Over and Out!  Nice chatting with ya! :smiley:

Ai-yee-ah! Can the Garfield on your chopstick talk, you know how hard it is to eat cat? Scratch, bite, all fur, no meat!
Stick with the Buddha’s Feast. Guarantee we don’t use cat shit in the vegetable garden!

i’ve been letting the lawn grow in my backyard, mostly because its funner to play bocce when you cant see the palino but secondly because a cute little rabbit comes and eats the weeds.  im hoping he transitions from cute and scrawny to fat and ugly so I can have the heart to grab 'em by the ears and punch it in the back of the head…get all hobbit style and have some coney stew.

The topic is “Cats…” there molten universe and on this post of yours, I"m not biting, pardon the pun! 

molten universe plays bocce  :astonished:,