Cargo and sailors stranded at sea as Hanjin bankruptcy causes global shipping chaos

LOS ANGELES — The bankruptcy of the Hanjin shipping line has thrown ports and retailers around the world into confusion, with giant container ships marooned and merchants worrying whether tons of goods will reach their shelves.

http://news.nationalpost.com/news/world/cargo-and-sailors-stranded-at-sea-as-hanjin-bankruptcy-causes-global-shipping-chaos

Oh man, one of those shipping containers is filled with my stuff. Is there one in Prince Rupert stranded? Think they’d let me paddle out there and grab my stuff?

Yeah it is out in the harbour sitting there anchored up.

I am curious to see what happens to all of the cargo that is in limbo around the world (27 ships I believe). It will be interesting to see how the creditors and Hanjin deal with this.

They must be rich to go such bankrupt. So don’t worry they will rebound before they run out of coal.

You don’t make sense. But I see now that you like to Troll as by your response on the Fields thread.

?..

What’s the ?..for. Am I being to sensitive about Ken ??

I don’t understand your response. Those boats won’t run out of steam any time soon, even if they are bankraptured.

1 Like

[quote=“Gracies_Mom, post:8, topic:17240, full:true”]
What’s the ?..for. Am I being to sensitive about Ken ??
[/quote]

[Censored wasteland worthy comment. It’s so bad it can’t be read.]

Anyway, yes.