Car in skeena

Has anyone heard of a car being pulled from the skeena river today or is it just anouther Prince Rumour ?

I really hope this is a rumour

Yes there was police searching along the river bank on side of the road and in a boat.
Then later on in the day we passed again and they had single lane traffic, A wrecker and rupert towing, and terrace fire rescue and an ambulance. Couldn’t see down the river bank so no other info then that.

[quote=“Steel”]Yes there was police searching along the river bank on side of the road and in a boat.
Then later on in the day we passed again and they had single lane traffic, A wrecker and rupert towing, and terrace fire rescue and an ambulance. Couldn’t see down the river bank so no other info then that.[/quote]

Exactly what I saw…looked more like a recovery operation than a rescue operation.

saw the car on the road about 2:15pm. Single lane traffic, tow truck flat bed waiting to load it, police appeared to be investigating. Front windshield and roof bent in, but intact, car looked like it had rolled quite a few times as the rest of the body was all dented too. Hope anyone involved was OK.

Oh my :S
Did the vehicle look like it had been in the water for long?

[Edited to remove full text of news article – not really a good thing to do – MiG]

Not good form to post a full story like that, here’s a link to the NorthernView article:

bclocalnews.com/bc_north/the … 23448.html

[quote]A vehicle belonging to a Prince Rupert man reported missing Oct. 10 was found yesterday in the Skeena River.

But Patrick Lyle Boulton, last seen in Prince Rupert on Oct. 6, remains missing, say Prince Rupert RCMP.

“Boulton’s 2004 grey Honda Civic was recovered on November 11, 2010 by Prince Rupert RCMP after Terrace RCMP received a report from the public that a grey vehicle was visible in the Skeena River,” a RCMP press release stated this morning.[/quote]

And here’s a link to a bunch of stories on the missing man: bit.ly/patrickboulton

We don’t post Muskeg News links here, sorry. Don’t take it personally :smile: