BUSH or KERRY?

i wouldnt vote for either of them… but if i had to id probably vote for bush…

Because he’s done such a good job over the past 4 years right?

Um, let me see, how about Kerry?

Tough call, all the same.

Wouldn’t it be a great laugh if they actually used the results of this thread to determine the next president of the USA?

It’d still be one of those two douchebags, though.

[quote=“slim dan”]Shit, I haven’t been here in two months and it’s still the same. I live in Los Angeles, and everyone is a fucking Liberal here. But I still will vote for that asshole, Bush. Why? That Kerry is a major league flip flopper. The way he’s going, he’ll say he’s for peace one day, and push the big red button the next day. At least Bush is consistantly bad. I’d rather have an asshole I can trust, then one I can’t.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v159/slimdan/cat.gif[/quote]

holy fuck, i hope you’re drafted first, you daft cunt. its people like you that make me think that americans are getting what they deserve. have fun living there! im sure glad canada cut off giving protection from draft dodgers, because i sure as fuck wouldnt want your fool ass sneaking into canada.

[quote=“Alpine Scrub”]
holy fuck, i hope you’re drafted first, you daft cunt. its people like you that make me think that americans are getting what they deserve. have fun living there! im sure glad canada cut off giving protection from draft dodgers, because i sure as fuck wouldnt want your fool ass sneaking into canada.[/quote]

Good one, LOSER! Next time I see your punky, pimpled ass, I’ll remember to put my draft dodging foot up the ol poop shoot. You shouldn’t talk about stuff you don’t know about. Of course, that hasn’t stopped you before. You pontificate like you actually know something. Ha Ha Ha Ha. LOSER!

Oh damn, these two are gonna throw-down in a BATTLE!!

$1 on alpine

Get your tickets here!! Only 5 dollars!!!

See Slim dan go up agianst the defending champion ALPINE SCRUB!!

The Battle of the wits of the century.

well i think go kerry…those who are on my msn obviously know that i want kerry to win…but at the same time i could give a flying fuck…not my leader :stuck_out_tongue: so why should i care? for some one who was so sure of weapons of mass distruction…that umm they didn’t find lol Bush is an idiot. and for some one who bombed iraq when they shoulda been looking at saudi arabia…nice going, Go pick up a copy of Fahrenheit 9/11 (by michael moore), and watch it with an open mind. oh and while your at it watch Bowling for Columbine too thats a good movie as well.

I’ve always enjoyed Michael Moore’s propaganda.

[quote=“Alpine Scrub”]http://boss.streamos.com/qtime/interscope/eminem/encore/video/mosh-rev/300_mosh-rev.mov

woah[/quote]

I agree that is quite the owned.

we haven’t change the draft dodger laws. we’re waiting for them…
half are going to be WOMEN.
HAve no fear. we shall overthrow any gov’t dumb enough to stop an influx of draft age hotties. I am personnaly waiting for a woman Colonel, like about 45 to desert…

BTW the only Canucks you’re insulting by calling us Liberals is the 30% of us who think the Liberals are too right wing.

so who do you get your news from slim dan ?

FOXNEWS no doubt.

shush

you should care cause the US is very active internationally, an we have to deal with whatever government they elect. well, more like who is gonna screw us (and the world) over the least really, cause they don’t seem to listen to other countries, governing bodies etc… personally i find the entire US too right wing, but thats me.

That is a very good question. The news organizations in U.S. are crappy at best. I usually just read the local paper. The Los Angeles Times. This paper is one of the most liberal in the world, so all I have to do is reverse any opinion they have.

I think Dick Cheney has his hand so fare up Geoge W Bush Ass he is pulling all the strings. G.W Bush can not and I repeat Can not think for himself he needs people around him to do the thinking.
http://democrats.com/images/williams-deserter.jpeghttp://democrats.com/images/unger-house-of-bush.jpeg

well the saudies have there hand up his ass as well.
at the first debate you could see a device that was on his back
http://www.washingtondispatch.com/spectrum/archives/bushbulge-thumb.jpg Bush is the Anti christ… :imp:

[quote=“slim dan”]

That is a very good question. The news organizations in U.S. are crappy at best. I usually just read the local paper. The Los Angeles Times. This paper is one of the most liberal in the world, so all I have to do is reverse any opinion they have.[/quote]

whats so bad about being a liberal? are the people who represent themselves as ‘conservative’ when it comes to government size, spending, etc. even true to their moniker?

i cant tell if you’re just pulling an eso and being confrontational and reactionary to be a jackass, or you really believe in the republican party’s plan for your country. seriously, dont get your hackles up, id really really love you to explain what you see in them.