BUSH or KERRY?

Who do you hope wins the Presidential election? In my opinion, Bush is a war-mungering, racist, sexist, dumb-ass MORON. My vote would be for: John Kerry!!!

And for you?..

Third party.

i would go with Ralph Nader, but seeing as he wouldn’t win, and i dont want Bush to win, i will have to go with John Kerry.

Vote Bush. Put a big `ol bull’s-eye on the USA. Keeps us terrorist-friendly countries safe.

Third party.

Vote Bush !! Because at his big speech when he wins he’ll have a few red dots on his forehead.

click * bang* spalt

There are so many reasons to vote for bush. I just can’t think of any…

being an ignorant redneck texan is one of them, I mean after all somewhere along the line they all spawned from a brother and sister.

Afterall, we all know the REAL reason he “won” the last election. Let’s just hope history doesn’t repeat itself again, this year!!!

Bush isn’t from Texas, no matter how much he wants you to think so.

He’s a Yankee, not from the South at all. I think he was born in Massachusetts, or Illinois or something. His entire family is from New England. They just play up the “good ole boy” image for votes. Nobody in the South would vote for a damned yankee.

I’ve heard that many of those disenfranchised in the last election are still having a tough time getting their voting rights returned. Also there are many from the Bush cult trying to swing things to their guy by using dirty tricks to register Dems as Republicans, not to mention the use of the digital voting machines with no verification.

History could very well repeat itself.

While I’d vote for Kerry, I believe he is just Bush-lite.

Anheuser-Busch-lite? Bud Light?

This calls for a Bud Light.

Heh, there’s actually Busch Light, too.

http://www.dailykos.com

are you third party voters kidding ? or do you not get how fucking dire this election is…

i think bush is from conneticut.

registering dems as republicans doesnt do anything for them… its more the instances where people registering dem have had their registrations thrown out unbeknownst to them by the republican operatives running the registration drives in some places. i’ve gotten more into this election than i really wanted, because i KNOW politics is bullshit but quite frankly i’d take a new brand of kerry bullshit before i see much more of this PNAC puppet motherfucker bush.

Well I guess it’s settled… Bush sucks!!! Oh wait… that was Monica. :laughing:

[quote=“Alpine Scrub”]http://www.dailykos.com

are you third party voters kidding ? or do you not get how fucking dire this election is…

i think bush is from conneticut.

registering dems as republicans doesnt do anything for them… its more the instances where people registering dem have had their registrations thrown out unbeknownst to them by the republican operatives running the registration drives in some places. i’ve gotten more into this election than i really wanted, because i KNOW politics is bullshit but quite frankly i’d take a new brand of kerry bullshit before i see much more of this PNAC puppet motherfucker bush.[/quote]

So a vote that isn’t for Kerry is the same thing as a vote for Bush?

no, but given the electoral system in the us and the inherent FUCKED UP NESS of judges picking who gets electoral votes in the event of a close race.

i know what argument you’re trying to make but hopefulyl anyone who is intelligent enough to want to make that third party vote for whatever reason is also intelligent enough to realize that ya cant afford another 4 with bush.

[quote=“Alpine Scrub”]no, but given the electoral system in the us and the inherent FUCKED UP NESS of judges picking who gets electoral votes in the event of a close race.

i know what argument you’re trying to make but hopefulyl anyone who is intelligent enough to want to make that third party vote for whatever reason is also intelligent enough to realize that ya cant afford another 4 with bush.[/quote]

What’s wrong with the previous four years? My life has been aight under the TYRANNICAL OVERLORDSHIPNESS of George Bush.

How much you paying for gas thanks to Bush?

How much has the BC Economy suffered thanks to Bush’s softwood war with Canada?

have a cookie, troll.