Break and Enter

Theres been a large number of break and enters in Prince Rupert in the last week or two. Who ever this person, or people are, they should have their arms chopped off, and pumbled with rocks.

where have the B&E most recently happend?

I hate theives… if it wasnt’ for them, I wouldn’t need keys, and I wouldn’t need to loose keys. Nothing bothers me more than a locked car door, and not having the keys already in the ignition.

I locked up all my tools spewed across the garage floor tonight just for those fucks.

I heard somethign up on Crestview, which prompted my paranoia.

I hope someone steals my car, which is completely unlocked, with keys already in it. Heh, I’ll give you a hint what doesn’t work–it starts with “b” and rhymes with “rakes”.

[quote=“rangerwreck”]I hate theives… if it wasnt’ for them, I wouldn’t need keys, and I wouldn’t need to loose keys. Nothing bothers me more than a locked car door, and not having the keys already in the ignition.

I locked up all my tools spewed across the garage floor tonight just for those fucks.

I hope someone steals my car, which is completely unlocked, with keys already in it. Heh, I’ll give you a hint what doesn’t work–it starts with “b” and rhymes with “rakes”.[/quote]

I bet you can get sued for that. I heard a thief fell through a roof and broke something while trying to steal from that same house. He sued them, i think he won to.

There’s been quite a few in the subdivisions by CHSS. Cormorant, Heron, Gull… ya know… birdville.

[quote=“yngwie_69”]

[quote=“rangerwreck”]I hate theives… if it wasnt’ for them, I wouldn’t need keys, and I wouldn’t need to loose keys. Nothing bothers me more than a locked car door, and not having the keys already in the ignition.

I hope someone steals my car, which is completely unlocked, with keys already in it. Heh, I’ll give you a hint what doesn’t work–it starts with “b” and rhymes with “rakes”.[/quote]

I bet you can get sued for that. I heard a thief fell through a roof and broke something while trying to steal from that same house. He sued them, i think he won to.[/quote]

Wrong country

[quote=“yngwie_69”]

I bet you can get sued for that. I heard a thief fell through a roof and broke something while trying to steal from that same house. He sued them, i think he won to.[/quote]

That’s fucked!! Yeah, at least that’s how it works in the US.

Ahh, all sorts of things. A car that is not roadworthy, parked on a public road? I bet you it isn’t insured, either!

I Canada, believe it or not, if someone breaks into your house, you have the right to beat them to nearly the point of death, provided you dont kill them, just as long as they stay in your house until officials arrive. IE, hit them on the nogan with a 2x4 but make sure they are still breathing after they hit the ground.then hog tie their wrists and anckles and toss by the front door.

:open_mouth:

Mike

Yeah… dont break into my house, cause I’ve got a 2x4 next to my bed.

Ok thats just going too far. No one wants to know about your sex life… :laughing:

Mike

The two by four of lovvvvve.

No, I’m pretty sure that’s not the way it works. You can use resonable force to defend yourself, but giving an unarmed burgler brain damage won’t be sitting well. Perhaps if he busts in there with a shotgun or something, but it’s all based on circumstance. Like imagine some old man breaking into your house to steal your newspaper?

Oh, it has insurance… but not my other one on the street :wink: or the other one in my driveway…

Or the one up in the bush.