Brand new

hey im new at message boards. any advice?

smurf :smiley:

yo!!!

Hows it shakin bacon???

Advice? Tell us about yourself.

i will tell you about her (she is actually me best friend-i suggested she join)

she is really cool…really smart…and really busy

yo! my hommie g dawg x-master slice! haha

umm…about me. i love sports! my best friend is bucky! we love to be crazy together! lol i dance, sing, ill pretty much try anything. my ambition in life is to travel the world. my favorite hobby is scuba diving…and thts me in a nutt shell. lol

smurf 8)

[quote=“smurf”]yo! my hommie g dawg x-master slice! haha

umm…about me. i love sports! my best friend is bucky! we love to be crazy together! lol i dance, sing, ill pretty much try anything. my ambition in life is to travel the world. my favorite hobby is scuba diving…and thts me in a nutt shell. lol

smurf 8)[/quote]

Where do you scuba dive in Iowa?

in the quaries, but i travel to the coast sometimes. im going to Belize this summer.

Have you ever been lost in a corn field? 8)

O no two american Girls j/k smurf and Buck’N’Burn, nice to see ya posting on a great site like this… have fun :smiley:

yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

So Mr Tim bits
Do you Love your penise or do you LOVE your penise, there is nothing like the touch of a woman but if your hand is good then keep up the lovin just dont get it on me ok… :laughing:

haha no, but i want to. i could sit and draw in peace.

Any good drawing of yours worth posting?

hey…i think i have a virus(for instance: it took me twenty minutes to hook up to the internet and another twenty to post a reply)

i might be pretty scarce for a while but i’ll try to post from friends houses

i have been lost in a cornfield and it is NOT fun!!! The leaves on corn stalks are SHARP!!! I damn near lost an apendage tryin to find my way back to the barn

and lets try to keep the topics PG…at least this one…you have newbie ears present
:open_mouth:

You know that is one real ugly Son of a Bitch sitting there in front of that smoke screen, did you take a picture of that dude while you were being lost there in the corn field or what? Or did your friend dig that up while scuba diving some where? Shit we catch rock fish here who prettier then that blow up doll. Are those his ears or is that what you call corn cob ears?

Do you have any anti-virus software?

If you do I’d suggest running a scan. Even if it’s Norton give it a quick scan
or something. It might be your ISP, but I’m unsure. =/

The virus may be right in front of your sad eyes, that guy with the ears in front of the smoke screen, if that is not a virus. I love to see something scan the shit out of that boy’s mug.

40 minutes to make 1 post on HTMF? Thats dedication.

Anyhow, if you think you might have a virus, you can try rocking a Housecall.

i had really good drawings of body parts last year for my art class, i turned them in for credit and she lost them! i was quite upset. oh well, just give me a pencil and paper and i can always make more.

wow hun, thts commitment. im no good with viruses, i hope you fix it soon. oh grr i only have a week to coreograph a song for dance team…and i dont even have a song. :frowning: oh well, when would u like my help for the ending of yours??

[quote=“smurf”]

i had really good drawings of body parts last year for my art class, i turned them in for credit and she lost them! i was quite upset. oh well, just give me a pencil and paper and i can always make more.

wow hun, thts commitment. im no good with viruses, i hope you fix it soon. oh grr i only have a week to coreograph a song for dance team…and i dont even have a song. :frowning: oh well, when would u like my help for the ending of yours??[/quote]

I suggest going with Pink Floyd - Comfortably Numb

8)