Born to RUN

Humans were born to run and evolved from ape-like creatures into the way they look today probably because of the need to cover long distances and compete for food, scientists said on Wednesday.

From tendons and ligaments in the legs and feet that act like springs and skull features that help prevent overheating, to well-defined buttocks that stabilize the body, the human anatomy is shaped for running.

“We do it because we are good at it. We enjoy it and we have all kinds of specializations that permit us to run well,” said Daniel Lieberman, a professor of anthropology at Harvard University in Massachusetts.

“There are all kinds of features that we see in the human body that are critical for running,” he told Reuters.

:open_mouth:

Yea, what’s your point lol

Born to lose…

That’s his point!

I’ve got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Aha, your Blue Oyster Cult avatar is awesome.

Thank you, Gotta have more cow bell man.

I was NOT born to run.

I need more cowbell!!

MORE COWBELL?! CHRYS?! KRISTEN!? IS THAT YIOU!~???

WILSON!

So my well-defined buttocks are why I went running yesterday. I should have guessed.

This a great and more but I could use some more cowbell.

David Suzuki is a very bad man.

David suzuki is an asshole. i met him at robinsons funeral… fucking ignorant shitbag wouldnt even shake my hand let alone face forward for pictures.

Ya, when your family has about $100M in logging companies, you hate David Suzuki. We should send him to somewhere like China or India where there is a REAL environmental concern.

You rang…

Once upon a time…

I’m waiting for Scrub’s reply to this.