Bluetooth

Anyone in the planet understand what this means?  In English.

Bluetooth is a wireless protocol utilizing short-range communications technology facilitating data transmission over short distances from fixed and mobile devices, creating wireless personal area networks (PANs). The intent behind the development of Bluetooth was the creation of a single digital wireless protocol, capable of connecting multiple devices and overcoming problems arising from synchronization of these devices. Bluetooth uses a radio technology called frequency hopping spread spectrum. It chops up the data being sent and transmits chunks of it on up to 75 different frequencies. In its basic mode, the modulation is Gaussian frequency shift keying (GFSK). It can achieve a gross data rate of 1 Mb/s. Bluetooth provides a way to connect and exchange information between devices such as mobile phones, telephones, laptops, personal computers, printers, GPS receivers, digital cameras, and video game consoles through a secure, globally unlicensed Industrial, Scientific, and Medical (ISM) 2.4 GHz short-range radio frequency bandwidth. The Bluetooth specifications are developed and licensed by the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG). The Bluetooth SIG consists of companies in the areas of telecommunication, computing, networking, and consumer electronics.

:confused:

yep :smiley:

Bought a Bluetooth adapter last year for my PC laptop, plugged it in and popped in the CD.
Windoze cannot install this software.
Pulled out the cell phone and flipped it open while I hunted for the driver on the CD, and I heard this beep…
turned around and the Mac mini had a screen
You have a Bluetooth phone, would you like to download your contact list (or something along those lines)
Ripped out the CD and USB plug and sold it to a kid for $10.
Fuck off and Die Bill Gates.