Black bins around town?

[quote=“AndrewMorgan444”]I’m hoping that this isn’t because of vandalism.
[/quote]

Oh, it is.

I’m just waiting for someone to take a dump in one.

[quote=“Kakkoii Hiro”]
I’m just waiting for someone to take a dump in one.[/quote]

It’s the daily news. Would you even notice?

Ummmm…, I’m sorry but I don’t get the drift here…Enlighten me, oh WISE ONE… :confused:

Spider For one you are totally wrong the staff or volunteers have to wait at least minimum of 24 hrs before they can even get anything for themselves or anybody else.  Broken stuff gets tossed out like the people who drop it off.  YOU ARE THE ONE THAT SUCKS. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

bUT IF you subscribe you should get it delivered or they should reduce the price if they not gonna deliver 2x a week .

First of all do not raise your voice because I have watched from my web in the women section many times. How I feel is my thought and I am not into churches of malcontent. We all due have a choice an will respet your choice.

Well, back to the subject.  It was just a matter of time before these newspaper bins were gonna be a big FLOP!  On the corner of the Hospital by Sloan is a nice mess.  Also, I did see some garbage in another one in town.  Also…get this…

someone stuck a friggen poor cat in another one.  :angry:

Daily News, I know your reading all this news you cannot print in your paper…I know the intentions were good, but this is Prince Rupert.  Good try though.  :wink:

they should just put up windows in all these corners

I would hate to think of how much those boxes cost…

My area the box is working out so far… but yeah this is Rupert what were they thinking…??

They’re not fastened to the ground … have they been wind tested?

Indeed.

I guess all of the young paper carriers who were given absolutely no notice of this change are having a little chuckle right about now.

The thing was the Daily was short carriers and the kids still deliver to the paid subscribers…
So it’s not like the kids are out of work…  It was tough delivering to every house in town…

I know it’s hard to please everyone. Sometimes the kids didn’t want to deliver to so many houses. However, my son completed his route faithfully for over a year. Losing this part of his job is 80-100 dollars per month. It was a decision they had to make for all and we understand that. I just think it’s really unfair that they did not give any notice. We learned of this switch in the little box ad in the paper like everyone else.