Bill Belsey's back and looking for a conversation

“Sun Wave Investments still has an interest, and I would say a vested interest, in that property…Sun Wave would like to have that property back." – Bill Belsey spokesman for Sun Wave Forest Products, throwing another log on that fire of intrigue over the ongoing efforts to sell the Watson Island pulp mill site.

The last we had heard of the former MLA for the North coast, Bill Belsey was heading off southbound in the motor home to seek out some sunshine and the life of leisure. So it was a bit of a surprise to see him resurface on the local scene as the apparent point man for the Sun Wave group, the one time owner and delinquent tax payers who currently are involved in court appearances with the City of Prince Rupert over the status equipment at  the old pulp mill site…

(from  the blog a town called podunk, click on the link below to see the entire article atowncalledpodunk.blogspot.com/2 … g-for.html )

Will Mr. Belsey be providing Pizza Pockets and Tang?

LOL, I gather there is some history with snack time for Mr. Belsey?

I’m not sure what he may have planned for any conversation with the Mayor, though i’m sure our loyal readers can come up with a menu plan if necessary.

Humble pie, crow, what have you, maybe some Bear claws or Pugilistic pizza in case Shaun Thomas from the Northern View drops in…

Bill will get the job done.