BG Group to be prudent on LNG in BC

Don’t usually flood the mainframe but thought considering the LNG theme of late that some might find this interesting

northcoastreview.blogspot.ca/201 … t-lng.html

Kinda where my thinking has been on this theme… we’ve been down this road before, just when we see the light…aarrgh

Looks like this ones on hold now, check out LNG in bc, sorry do no know how to attach hahaha

What I derive from this is BG Group is waiting to see what Petronas does on Lelu Island, what the Asian NG market will look like over the near future.

This project already has timeline that is at least 2 years behind the Lelu Island project, so we shall see what happens, but I agree that it looks like nothing big is going to be happening with this project over the next 12 months, but I am not sure if that is really new information or not considering their already released timeline.

They have already submitted EA’s to BC and the Federal Government…we shall see what happens from those.

The BG Group statement of yesterday has started to provide for the first of the Financial News services reviews on the theme, with what looks like at what could be at least a ten year delay being reported.

business.financialpost.com/2014/ … =e881-6e63

We’ll have more links to our original story of yesterday up on the blog through the day

Yup, now looking in next decade, PETRONAS hinted at same, must be some weak knees around here now, lets hope for the best!

That really sucks for Prince Rupert…hopefully the other proposals will continue to move forward.

With Petrona possibly delaying its decision as well as as BG, just how many were proposed for Rupert, I have heard different numbers thrown around.
The market concerns of those two companies is very likely going to be same for others…
I will be well into old age and the talk and speculation may be the only out come of all of this.

[quote=“jamesbrown”]

With Petrona possibly delaying its decision as well as as BG, just how many were proposed for Rupert, I have heard different numbers thrown around.
The same market concerns of those two companies is very likely going to be same for others…
I will be well into old age and the talk and speculation may be the only out come of all of this.[/quote]

Here you go a list of those projects currently in the mix for the North Coast

northcoastreview.blogspot.ca/201 … _6472.html

Its as if you can almost feel and definitely see a shift here, some say a blessing in disguise, possibly. Others, a disappoint economically, yup for sure. One thing I know as a proud rupertite, we always persevere in good and bad