Best comedies ever

The Original Kings of Comedy is a pretty funny concert movie too. Steve Harvey, Cedric the Entertainer, DL Hughley and Bernie Mac. Hilarious.

Thank you, Smartass, for suggesting Old School and movies by Kevin Smith. I watched both Old School and Clerks since I last posted, and both were great. If I had known that Old School featured Will Ferrell ribbon dancing…I would have watched it a lot sooner.

I’m going to try and find some of the lesser-known suggestions, hopefully I’ll have some luck.

Hi Timez, if you like Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor, I highly recommend “Blazing Saddles.” Gene Wilder is unbelievably hilarious, and Richard Pryor was one of the screenwriters.

In the last couple weeks, in my search for sweet comedy, I’ve also watched Harold and Kumar Go to Whitecastle. Excellent, excellent big dumb fun, if that’s what you’re in the mood for.

That is all, and thank you for the laughter.

I have 4 more words for ya…

Blue Collar Comedy Tour :laughing:

Thats Five if you count the Emoticon.

:smiley:

Blue Collar is wicked… Bill Engval and Ron White, are awsome. I like when Ron White was on the tv show version as a guest, and he was the host to a game show called hug or hit. Good stuff, at the end of the scene Ron throws hes empty glass of scotch at the dudes’ head.

Larry the Cable guy and Ron White were my favourite in the first one. I’ve only watched the 2nd one once so far, but it was pretty much the same.

Tommy Boy, Bio-Dome, Encino Man, House of 1000 Corpses, Black Sheep, Blair Witch Project, Dodgeball.

House of a 1000 corpses was some freaky shit. Dude has something twisted in his head…can’t you wait for Devil’s Rejects?!