BC Government & PNW LNG reject project delay claims

PNW LNG and the BC Government say there is no project delay being considered and that approval of the environmental assessment is imminent.

vancouversun.com/business/go … =5bbe-6112

northcoastreview.blogspot.ca/201 … -says.html

LNG going ahead provided they get the CEA approval

theglobeandmail.com/report-o … e26832419/

[quote=“Jabber63”]LNG going ahead provided they get the CEA approval

theglobeandmail.com/report-o … e26832419/[/quote]

I predict it’s a done deal. A Liberal or Conservative government will give CEA approval.

There are now outta town paid protesters here in town ramming boats and causing problem now for the LNG crew. This looks like it’s a full fledged protest rather than a occupation which Cheif Donny claims.

well if that is true then our RCMP officers are going to have some fun taking care of the peace on lelu

If they managed to sink an LNG crew boat over Flora Banks, I guess that must be victory for the “defenders” of salmon habitat.

I live in Port Edward, near the proposed plant. There is a large Native population here. I hear zero discussion about this around the district. This is a political ploy by “all party’s”. They should dam well talk!

zero discussion in Port Ed? where were you when they had all the town meetings in Port Ed? where were you when they had all the forums and public meetings for the CEA?

Not Happening!
cfnrfm.ca/lax-kwalaams-says-it-s … -location/

^lol

The Lax has no veto over this project, if they say no and this moved forward, they will get nothing.