Battlestar Galactica

So I’ve been “catching up” on Battlestar Galactica. I haven’t watched any of the episodes until this week. A fellow HTMFer was kind enough to get the whole series for me.

Good stuff! It’s fracking excellent, much darker than the original. Sort of Battlestar Galactica post-9/11. Women in leading roles (and kicking ass), no hi-tech laser weapons, and no sound effects in space.

Anyway, it’s neat to see the Vancouver filming sites (including cylon-occupied Scotiabank and the UBC Cloud Nine).

Thanks Alex!

the new seasons starts soon cant wait, your right mig the outerspace scenes are awsome the way they zoom in and out almost like watching a high speed cop chase. I hope with all the new MPAA actions suites I will be able to download them. MPAA just cracked down on 9 sites including torrentspy.com wich by the way is only a search engine like google.

MPAA is American. We live in the land of the free :wink:

I don’t like being the bearer of bad news Astro, but the new season started 5 weeks ago. It comes on at 5:00 pm pacific time on Saturdays and is repeated at 6:00 pm on Sunday.

By the way, did anyone else think it was pretty cool that the original Apollo, Richard Hatch, has a recurring role on the new series?

erg no fricken way ok i went to torrentspy there its season 2 ep 18…there cnt have been 18 eps all ready? i thought it was season 3 if you think as the mini series as season one and last season as 2 omg did i screw up is it season two now or three and were can i get the missed eps for this season piratebay no seeds…omg omg what did i do…for the love of god, help me…lol

Season 2 is the new season as far as I know. E18 is the latest from this Friday night.

I don’t miss a single episode of this show. I worried about it falling apart after season one but it seems to get better and better. Cylon babies? Reincarnation? Every time I think they’ve surprised me they just keep bringing it to another notch.

Mike

I downloaded the first season, but haven’t watched it yet.

The second season has already aired in the good old USA on the Sci-Fi channel, hence your confusion.