Bad Spelling mars Liberals' Guerrilla Tactics

The Globe and Mail:

tinyurl.com/ddqaz

[quote]The Liberals also appeared to be organizing direct protests against the New Democrats. While the NDP campaign bus was travelling toward Nanaimo, Liberal strategist Mike Morton called a radio reporter on his cellphone to ask where the bus was heading. Five minutes later, two moving vans waiting at the side of the Trans- Canada Highway sandwiched the NDP bus with large crudely painted red signs just outside of Duncan.

One sign said “Moving to Alberta if the NDP is elected.” The other, misspelled, sign read: “NDP is Driving Us to Oblivain.”

The driver of the van, who later stopped by the NDP bus in Nanaimo, blamed the people who brought him the sign for the typo. He did not elaborate.[/quote]

That’s what happens when Gordo makes it harder to go to skool!

I wonder if Astro read that artical?

i know im a bad speller, I’ll be the first to tell ya that…
and I almost always apologies for it.
were not all perfect like you Big Thumb. :unamused:

BigThumb has to be perfect… it’s in his job description.

[quote=“Astrothug”]i know im a bad speller, I’ll be the first to tell ya that…
and I almost always apologies for it.
were not all perfect like you Big Thumb. :unamused:[/quote]

Hahahahahaha!

Hook, line and sinker!

Come on Astro, this is all fun and game. Don’t take this too seriously. In case you didn’t notice, teasing each other is something we do here and, in some ways, it’s an acceptance of your participation to these forums. Yes, even if we don’t agree politically.

I just jumped on this occasion because the topic was leading me to it. We all need to improve our writing skills ( notice how many times I forget to put “s” at the end of words and how I’m always struggling for proper punctuation.)

No worries BigThumb

It can be very embarssing at times couse my spelling sucks ass.

I just excuse that because you’re french. :smiley: