Ayjaye and Enbridge

ok folks all i would like to see is our young people finding some good paying jobs,i do care for our beautiful
wilderness and god gave us such a blessing with clean air and water.LL brains dad richard is like a older brother
to me and i hope all the best for eveyone that this comes to a happy end.

[quote=“ajaye46”]ok folks all i would like to see is our young people finding some good paying jobs,i do care for our beautiful
wilderness and god gave us such a blessing with clean air and water.LL brains dad richard is like a older brother
to me and i hope all the best for eveyone that this comes to a happy end.[/quote]

If you really wanted jobs you’d be boycotting the pipeline in favour of refining the oil locally and exporting refined petroleum products which is both safer and more profitable and provides more jobs. Unfortunately you’re wilfully ignorant, trolling or just fucking stupid…

I don’t agree with ajaye46 on most things, but, I support his right to express his point of view. The flaming is getting a bit harsh in my opinion.

Alberta’s Wild Rose Party suggest the logical response to Keystone & Gateway opposition is to send the oil east for Canadian consumption. Refineries in Sarnia and Montreal want it, and an extension to the Maritimes would interest Irving Oil’s refinery and add an East Coast outlet for crude.
So when does someone here notice those idled refineries in Burnaby?

Not flaming, thats just my opinion :wink:

[quote=“jesus”]

Not flaming, thats just my opinion :wink:[/quote]

Heh :smile: