Attention City Works Department

Rupzuk: Thank you for finally putting the scratched record known as Smurfette in her place. Wow why don’t you get on your roof and try to flag down a Black Hawk with a sign to take you shopping, because you were to ignorant to prepare for winter…

ah social advice from someone self described as fat.dum.n.happy, thanks I’ll pass

What is a record? And how does it get scratched? Is that something like a telegram or typewriter?

[quote=“junior”]

known as Smurfette in her place.
What is a record? And how does it get scratched? Is that something like a telegram or typewriter?[/quote]

Like a Blue Ray Disk only big and black, predates ticker tape and telex I understand… Getting back on topic … All Season tires just don’t cut it in the snow. cbc.ca/news/story/2008/11/18 … tires.html

The other aid to winter driving is when those responsible for road maintenance mix an appropriate amount of salt in with the sand… Something our city seems to be forgetting to do.

Has anybody EVER seen a positive post by Smurfette? Always there to post negative comments that much is for sure.

[quote=“G-spot”]

Has anybody EVER seen a positive post by Smurfette? Always there to post negative comments that much is for sure.[/quote]

Oh I dunno, just kind of following your lead on local issues

“I think a lot of our problems would be solved if the police were seen downtown more often. Not in their cars but on foot. We seldom see them out of their cars. come on guys you get paid to do a job…Do it. I remember at one time,That service clubs in town had purchased the mount…”

"Thank god! The highway is open again,Now the desperate walmart shoppers can again buy their 50 pound sacks of Cheezies. "

Why does Rupert look run down? Because people are fat and lazy,And can’t be bothered to keep their places up.

“And keep shopping out of town and you won’t have anymore local stores to knock.”

search.php?author_id=4755&sr=posts

More if you wanna play that game!

Pure gold! Thank you Smurfette.
But yes i love Rupert and will defend it from the haters,Now you, seem to always knock everything here down. Maybe if you got yourself a job,you would not have so much time on your hands to knock everybody and everything 24/7 on Htmf.

[quote=“G-spot”]Pure gold! Thank you Smurfette.
But yes i love Rupert and will defend it from the haters,Now you, seem to always knock everything here down. Maybe if you got yourself a job,you would not have so much time on your hands to knock everybody and everything 24/7 on Htmf.[/quote]

I’m curious why you think she doesn’t have a job. Pretty sure anybody with a 40hr/week work schedule can still find time to put 10+ posts a day.

Anyway, lose that bubble wrap.

[quote=“G-spot”]Pure gold! Thank you Smurfette.
But yes i love Rupert and will defend it from the haters,Now you, seem to always knock everything here down. Maybe if you got yourself a job,you would not have so much time on your hands to knock everybody and everything 24/7 on Htmf.[/quote]

Au contraire G, Smurfette frequently finds helpful news and some of it good for this ole burg.

“Comment about back to school, was more along the lines of the knapsack program, where they stuff knapsacks with back to school items and such, never said that they offered a school food program, that would be redundant as outlined above, the SD has its own program in place for that.”

“Looking over some of the names of would be councillors, it would seem that if successful city council could be making a shift towards the left side of the spectrum, a bit of company for Ms. Thorkelson. Anyways, of the new names, any stand out as a jump up above the current crop, who do you hope to see…”

Nice story, good for him!

Hope you have more stories about other young former Rupertites that are doing well in all sports at Canadian and American schools and in other pursuits as well.

"Guess the number of conferences and such through the summer helped push the numbers up,

though it’s Interesting,that the perceived decline of BC Ferries ridership didn’t have as large an impact as some thought it might."

“Come back Herb, all is forgiven.”

[quote=“Smurfette”]
Au contraire G, Smurfette frequently finds helpful news and some of it good for this ole burg.

“Come back Herb, all is forgiven.”[/quote]

OK let me get this straight. Is this an example of a positive post (come back Herb) or a negative one (unstated but clearly implied) go away Jack.

Either Smurfette has the 3rd-Person Self Reference disease, or you forgot to logout and use your other sockpuppet account.

[quote=“Bob Loblaw”]

Either Smurfette has the 3rd-Person Self Reference disease, or you forgot to logout and use your other sockpuppet account.[/quote]

Post of the Month right here! :smile: