Anybody lose their power today?

Crazy weather across all of BC. Did anybody lose their power? Ours was out for about 10 seconds. Right in the middle of a soccer game! :smile:

It was off for maybe 5 - 10 minutes here on 6th West…

Yeah, mine went out too…thankfully my UPS units gave me time enough to power down my PCs. We lost power here for a few minutes.

Yeah, we lost power too. Long enough for me to get the machine when I called 1-888-POWERON. So maybe 3 or so minutes.

I heard an electrical noise then my laser printer warming up but i was sleeping

The power went out In Port Ed for a few minutes too

I lost power in the Annuciation School area today.

Hmmm based on the available evidence I would hazard a guess there was a power interruption at one point today. Can anyone else comment towards the veracity of this issue?

Ah! beautiful dripping sarcsasm! We don’t get enought of this these days!

Hey, yeah our power went off earlier today… Good thing I unplugged my Personal Workstation & Linux server … My clock broke :frowning:

I’m posting this from my Nintendo Wii… I’m totally bored lol.

Not sure, but I was in the library this afternoon and it was awfully dark and at the check out desk, they were writing down the numbers of the books instead of scanning them.

[quote=“DWhite”]

Not sure, but I was in the library this afternoon and it was awfully dark and at the check out desk, they were writing down the numbers of the books instead of scanning them.[/quote]

OMG DWhite ! They had to revert back to the golden ages of the 3 “R’s”, well, 1 “R” but you get my point ! LOL Yep, power went off for a short time just at Superbowl kick-off time approx. !

Nicholas cage sure let himself go. Who’s the midget?

Isn’t that Andre the Giant?