Anybody else need a gmail invite?

It sends you an e-mail if it gets accepted.

Yeah, I know. This particular one wasn’t accepted though, so it wasn’t used. I was just wondering whether or not that might have something to do with me getting very few invites.

I sent you one the other day to your hotmail address. There has been some speculation that Hotmail has been blocking or tagging as spam any invites to Gmail. Yahoo has apparently been doing this as well but again its what Ive read online and I take most of that with a grain of salt.

if you have a different address I’ll try it again.

[quote=“VMS”]

I sent you one the other day to your hotmail address. There has been some speculation that Hotmail has been blocking or tagging as spam any invites to Gmail. Yahoo has apparently been doing this as well but again its what Ive read online and I take most of that with a grain of salt.

if you have a different address I’ll try it again.[/quote]

And I (well…Isaac) sent him one this morning to the address posted above.

Dude, your son’s going to be an ubergeek.

[quote=“VMS”]

if you have a different address I’ll try it again.[/quote]

Got it! was indeed in junk mail.

Oh, probably, I just got him a gmail account for fun.

Furthermore, he can impress his pre-school teachers when they ask for his address he can say which one: street or email?

As a vanity I registered my daughters name as a .ca domain when they opened that ccTLD up. She gets great enjoyment of telling everyone her email address.

I’m dad@ and thats kinda funky too.

Wow, I got my first bunch of invites today. T’is pretty cool. Seems like everyone on here has one now, but I’ll give one two the first three people who send me an email at troythomas@gmail.com

My mother uses hotmail. My gmail to her goes in her bulk or spam folder.

Pretty much every invitation I have sent to a hotmail address has been routed to the spam/bulk folder, so I always send a message along saying “look in your spam folder!”

Hotmail’s spam situation is so bad, I’d hope everyone had their mail set to only recieve messages from people on your contact list/address book, or safe list.

Sorting through over 100 spams in your inbox a day would suck.

Anyone have a spare invite? I find myself in need of a web based email address.

Mike

when someone finally drags the internet out of the recycle bin send a mail to

craigwj at gee mail dot com

I have 6 invites availible

Will do… thanks a ton. :smile:

Mike

I’m looking for a gmail invite, Thanks

send e-mail to miguelb at the gmale address. Ask for an invite.

I’ve got some to give out aswell… mechalchukATgeemaildotcom

username: nellerz invites for anyone who wants 'em

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v36/ghost3xx/hosting%20pics/weezethejuice.jpg