Another missing dog

Just got an email, this should be on the radio today now too.

Was it good news?  :smile:

iv’e seen this before people in this town are disrespectfull douches to just take someones dog that’s prety much dognapping  if we see someone with your dog ill definatly be asking alot of questions i hope you find your puppy

Gee I would really like having you on my side, just going out with such talent of asking questions. But lucky for me I have no openings on my side at this time. But yes Skinny I sure hope everything turn positive your way.

Thank you everyone, we got him back this afternoon.  I don’t want to say too much because I think the police may still be following up on some things, but he is back, and seems to be just fine.

Again, thanks to everyone who was looking for him, we appreciate all the help!

your welcome much gleeee  also a dogger myself.

YAY that’s awesome to hear skinny!!

Glad you had a happy ending. I hope whoever took him gets some punishment.

Good to hear that your pup is home safe and sound

GREAT NEWS Skinny, I and so many HTMF funseekers are all so very happy for you.

…extra treats for the puppy… good news skinny.

I support that one My2cents but I am sure he is being royally spoiled as well he should be…Awesome news skinny and thanks for keeping us posted  :smiley:

That is wonderful news!  :smiley:

That is fantastic news skinny, i am so glad to hear you got him back.
if it was my dog i would be frantic so i can just imagine how you were feeling.
again so glad to hear the news

Whoever took your pup should be punished by having to wear a ‘shock collar’ that is set to zap them at least once an hour, 24/7!!

Guessing the pup is cuddled up with you right now…great!

Glad to hear you got your pup back too. What a great feeling.  :smile:

Yay!  I’m happy to hear he’s home safe!

We got a fax this morning with a poster of the missing pup.  I didn’t even think to look that way!