Alaska Airline's is the mob

Alaska Airlines Sucks!!!
I can’t even fly out of here with my arm and leg, the greedy bastards…
Since they have a monopoly in Ketchikan Alaska they RAPE us for all it’s worth…
You would think there would be a law against it because it deals with our lives…
When family is sick or we have a business trip, they are there to capitalize on this small part of the pie…Squeezing little margins of profit out of the people because they can get away with it…
Guess it’s our fault for supporting them with our dollars…
Believe me, as soon as another airlines comes here to do business I don’t care how cheep Alaska Air’s deals become… I’m in it for the long haul because We all know how much they suck…
The last time they squeezed the other competition out they made us pay for the rest of our travel.

I remember the days where it would cost $900 each for a Rupert-Vancouver return ticket. Now, it’s still quite pricey compared to other routes, at $450 or so during a seat sale.

How much is it to fly out of Ketchikan? Where do you have to fly to? Are there choices or do you have only one like Rupert does with Vancouver?

How much to fly from Ketchikan to Prince Rupert ? Is there a flight?

Nope… as far as I know the only ways to get there from here is by boat or ferry, or you can drive if you want to take the scenic route. Sea planes don’t even fly to Ketchikan from Rupert.

[quote=“smartass”]

Nope… as far as I know the only ways to get there from here is by boat or ferry, or you can drive if you want to take the scenic route. Sea planes don’t even fly to Ketchikan from Rupert.[/quote]

I think you can charter a flight on a sea plane.

I would hope so…

Well yeah, you could probably do that. It might cost an arm and a leg though.

Just to fly from Ketchikan to seattle which is about 600 or so miles is about 600 dollars or so round trip…I don’t know about anyone else but that is very high…
We only have one choice, what ever deal they give us…For people in Ancorage which is twice the distence to Seattle is about half the cost…They have other airlines to compete with…I know it’s business but I have to say it still pisses me off…

All I found on the net was just ferry rates and Plane Flight seeying. Talk to the good people at North Pacific Airlines about starting up flights.

Is there a smaller plane you could use to travel from Ketchikan to Anchorage, and then go from Anchorage to Seattle, or even Vancouver?

I guess it sucks having a different country in your way to get anywhere.