[Ajaye prediction] folks going back to citywest very soon

It was something to see bill reid the new ceo of citywest in the paper he looks just like the late
founder ted rogers of rogers comm in toronto,prince rupert looks like found a person who knows
the telephone and cable business very smart and has a vision of what citywest should look like,i
think we we will see more folks going back to citywest very soon.

Sorry his name is bill craig,welcome to prince rupert sir all the best.

With your terrible track record of predictions, Ayjaye? Seriously, now you’re predicting good things for Citywest?

If I were Citywest, I’d get a restraining order against you giving them support :smile:

So this needs to be added to the list of ajaye predictions: Citywest will do well under it’s new leadership

NOOOOOOOO!!! The City must sell out now, all is lost, Ajaye has given his seal of approval!

Good Luck to CityWest, they have received the kiss of death!

Citywest is doomed unless they their entire executive and start new. Clearly the people entrusted to run the once great cutting edge communications provider in prince rupert are incompetent asshats.

They took a profitable company and destroyed what made it awesome and now not only do prince rupert tax payers have to pay higher taxes they also have to pay more for shitty service as well. The new CEO shows promise but without a team thats behind him its going nowhere but down… dont worry though the exectuve will still rake in the high salaries. You know… if you want quality people you gotta pay or some suchnonsense.

[quote=“ajaye46”]It was something to see bill reid the new ceo of citywest in the paper he looks just like the late
founder ted rogers of rogers comm in toronto,prince rupert looks like found a person who knows
the telephone and cable business very smart and has a vision of what citywest should look like,i
think we we will see more folks going back to citywest very soon.[/quote]

All right, I can see a new incentive for CityWest customers with “Bill Reid” in charge, free towing with every internet subscription!

Great now we’re going to lose the only ISP in Rupert.

Thank you, Ajaye!

Come on people, take a step back and reflect!!! One would expect this kind of behaviour from elementary school children. We even have the moderators of this site modifying the guys thread title; I am assuming for public humiliation purposes??? Let’s hope it was not to compromise the critical faculty of the herd. At any rate I think It is time to reflect on this level of social interaction.