A message to capps marine in prince rupert

for those of you who try get there marine ticket im sure you know this and if you dont then read on im going for my marine 60 to 100 ton tickets
and im getting funded but i always get my course through the college why because i know ill get great training there
well this year im upgrading and the funding got me to call around so i call the college and then called CAPPS MARINE and capps marine started off by
telling me how bad the college as and that there assholes who dont know what the hell there doing and the people who get there course there
have to end up gettting there course redone at capps marine lmao this guy is soo fulll of shit what he didnt knoww was he was saying that all my tickets i have now are bullshit and i didnt learn anything from the college and my tickets i have now are not valide now that makes me pissed off because the college had great course awsome teacher cappy does not work on the water does not travelle on the water has nothing to do with the sea at all sho what makes him an exspert is it because he says he works for transport canada i doubt that bullshit to he to stupid now try this on for size the man who was teaching my my marine tickets works for the canadian coast guard has 1000’s of hrs of sea time and it a captian of one of the ships cappy nothing cappy does not teach first aid in any of his course why because he has no first aid training what so ever and to hire someone lol well lets say no person would work with him in this town. so think about it who you going to go with a man who tell people he the best to get training through or get your training with people who have all the knowlede on the water and on land so if i were you stay away from capps marine i will post the in news papers this person messed with the wrong man.

what the fuk!

this is so hard to read.

How dare he try to solicit your business, damn him for “messing” with you.
LMAO, the biggest tragedy here is I will never get the 20 minutes back that is took to decipher this mess.

[quote=“chiefdave”]How dare he try to solicit your business, damn him for “messing” with you.
LMAO, the biggest tragedy here is I will never get the 20 minutes back that is took to decipher this mess.[/quote]

I agree!

Hahaha

So you don’t recommend him then?

It was very hard to read, but I hope you do well with your battle against whoever Capps is…

60-100 tickets are not that hard to get. you can order the course and study at home take the required first aid then book your exams yourself.

Cappy is a complete moron, I’ve dealt with him for many years now and regret every moment I was forced to endure with him… But maybe you should spell check and make proper paragraphs before going on a angry rant, they never turn out well.

Hi Folks,

A very friendly reminder. You are responsible for what you write here. When you are very critical of someone on a public Internet forum there may be consequences. Some food for thought.

HTMF FAQ

[quote=“jase”]what the fuk!

this is so hard to read.[/quote]

ha ha ha… no shit !!

I agree completely, I also took a course through him some years ago, and he’s a complete CLOWN, … No, I mean he is a registered performing clown, he goes by ‘Cappy the clown’ and he’s not very good at that either, kinda creepy really, should probably consider retirement.

You might want to finish grade 6 English before you go for your marine ticket.

Might helps you with yours learning’ of you’re boating.

[quote=“chaos”]

I agree completely, I also took a course through him some years ago, and he’s a complete CLOWN, … No, I mean he is a registered performing clown, he goes by ‘Cappy the clown’ and he’s not very good at that either, kinda creepy really, should probably consider retirement.[/quote]

He’s not a clown anymore. I mean, the painted face, red nosed funny haired clown…

i was soo mad when i wrote this letter am i still mad well of course and for me to use his name in my post and for me to have to worry about it i dont think so
i have been on these water a long time seen alot of things do i have mre hours then he does of course i do does he have to right to call down a college every day hell no he dont do i know how to spell ummm well yes i do amazing who comes to reply lol but then again freedom of speech right
this is a site for talking on and im doing just that

ooppps i forgot to put in my periods lmao well sorry about that wait it that how you spell sorry lmao

Just so you know, a well written rant, goes a lot farther than one that’s a grammatical mess and so hard to read that most people give up trying. I certainly have my faults when it comes to spelling, punctuation and grammar, but when I posting/emailing a complaint or something I feel strongly about, I try to make sure that everything is in order. (For this post, I did an spell and grammar check in word, and had mistakes to fix. lol)

If you really want to get your point across, type up something legible and forward it on to the college. I’m sure they would like to know what he’s saying about them. And possibly Transport Canada, as I’m assuming they are the ones that are approving his course.

[quote=“Politically Incorrect”]Just so you know, a well written rant, goes a lot farther than one that’s a grammatical mess and so hard to read that most people give up trying. I certainly have my faults when it comes to spelling, punctuation and grammar, but when I posting/emailing a complaint or something I feel strongly about, I try to make sure that everything is in order. (For this post, I did an spell and grammar check in word, and had mistakes to fix. lol)

[/quote]

And it would seem still have work to do!

I realize in freedom of speech but do you really all have to slander one guy?? Especially in a way that makes you look retarded yourself? You might just as well take all the spaces out from in between the words and have a good old fashioned htmf word search.

forthoseofyouwhotrygettheremarineticketimsureyouknowthisandifyoudontthenreadonimgoingformymarine60to100tontickets
andimgettingfundedbutialwaygetmycoursethroughthecollegewhybecauseiknowillgetgreattrainingtherewellthisyearimupgradingandthefundinggotmetocallaroundsoicallthe collegeandthencalledCAPPSMARINEandcappsmarinestartedoffbytellingmehowbadthecollegeasandthatthereassholeswhodontknowwhatthehelltheredoingandthepeoplewhogettherecoursetherehavetoendupgetttingtherecourseedoneatcappsmarinelmaothisguyissoofulllofshitwhathedidntknowwwashewassayingthatallmyticketsihavenowarebullshitandididntlearnanythingfromthecollegeandmyticketsihavenowarenotvalidenowthatmakesmepissedoffbecausethecollegehadgreatcourseawsometeachercappydoesnotwork onthewaterdoesnottravelleonthewaterhasnothingtodowiththeseaatallshowhatmakeshimanexspertisitbecausehesaysheworksfortransportcanadaidoubtthatwellletssayno personwouldworkwithhiminthistowsothinkaboutithoyougoingtogowithamanwhotellpeoplehethebesttogettrainingthroughorgetyourtrainingwithpeoplewhoavealltheknowledeonhewaterandonlandsoifiwereyoustayawayfromcappsmarineiwillposttheinnewspaperthispersonmessedwiththewrongman.

Have fun everyone answer key in on page 1

(I know Cappy is a little tough to handle most of the time but usually if someone has a problem with someone they talk to them about it)

They wouldn’t do that when they have a place to anonymously talk as badly as they want about anyone they want. I realize we’re not anonymous here at all, but we’re all anonymous enough to talk badly about anyone we care to, without any real repercussion for it. I agree with you DJ, we should be complaining to the company, restaurant, retail store etc, if there is something wrong. Instead, as true Canadians, we zip our lip when something goes wrong and then talk badly about the place as we leave, and online when we get home. And Yes, I do think we should inform the public about bad service, but not before we try to rectify it with the business first. :smiley: