A challenger

I like this guy. :smile:

Rex Murphy: This is Mulcair’s moment

Hence why I’ve already made up my mind to vote for Tom and the NDP. They’re the strongest prescription to the Harper problem.

Yep. Tom will get my vote.

No freakin wonder we are in the state we are in with this mentality…commie pinkos…

I’m guessing you’re one of those bitter Liberal supporters, or just a clueless Harperite. lol

Are you talking about Citywest? Wrong thread.

[quote=“MiG”]

Are you talking about Citywest? Wrong thread.[/quote]

Ha! ++

You say that like it’s something to be ashamed of, comrade.

Umm ya,
Now he says he’s gonna restore the gun registry if he’s elected
What is that line from ‘Forest Gump’?
“Stupid is what stupid does”.

That will ensure his party’s decline by alienating them from the mainstream but what do you expect from the unicorn horn and pixie dust party anyways?

[quote=“toofattofly”]Umm ya,
Now he says he’s gonna restore the gun registry if he’s elected
What is that line from ‘Forest Gump’?
“Stupid is what stupid does”.

That will ensure his party’s decline by alienating them from the mainstream but what do you expect from the unicorn horn and pixie dust party anyways?[/quote]

The Gun Registry issue is mostly a regional issue, and pales in comparison to the e-snooping proposed by the Cons.

[quote=“toofattofly”]

That will ensure his party’s decline by alienating them from the mainstream but what do you expect from the unicorn horn and pixie dust party anyways?[/quote]

What do you expect from the Cons? Lies. Defense spending (it was an accounting error). Freedom to retire at 67…too bad they did not float that little trial balloon before the election. Hmmmmmm…who do the Cons remind me of? :smile:

So the NDP admit they will never will be in power, so they can just say what their union masters want, and collect nice pensions.
watch out in 2013 , it’ll be orange crush time

I’m pretty sure he’s “too fat to fly” at age 67… let alone 65.

Source?

I think any of you that support a particular party are foolish. That being said the party in power right now is terrible. Blatant election fraud, lying about budgets, deceit, twisting facts, spin spin spin, junkets, more spin.

Now am I talking about federal or provincial politics? you decide :wink:

Eh? Subtracting yourself from the process does not benefit you in my opinion. At the moment I do not financially support any political party. The NDP gets my vote.
Agreed.

[quote=“hitest”]

Eh? Subtracting yourself from the process does not benefit you in my opinion. At the moment I do not financially support any political party. The NDP gets my vote.
Agreed.[/quote]

I’m subtracting myself from party affiliation not the process… though if there is not a candidate worth voting for I will abstain from voting. I dont see partisan politics benefiting anyone and the ‘us vs them’ divisive attitude promoted by the political parties is killing democracy.

Personally I think political parties should be abolished. Vote for who represents your interests locally and choose who you feel would be the best premier from the group. Whoever gets the most votes for premier across the province ‘wins’ second place is leader of the opposition.
Any formal allegiances should be actively discouraged. Our current political environment is more dramatic than an episode of survivor.

A system like that would force everyone to work together. Though my explanation is over simplified.

[quote=“jesus”]

Agreed.
I’m subtracting myself from party affiliation not the process… though if there is not a candidate worth voting for I will abstain from voting. I dont see partisan politics benefiting anyone and the ‘us vs them’ divisive attitude promoted by the political parties is killing democracy.

Personally I think political parties should be abolished. Vote for who represents your interests locally and choose who you feel would be the best premier from the group. Whoever gets the most votes for premier across the province ‘wins’ second place is leader of the opposition.
Any formal allegiances should be actively discouraged. Our current political environment is more dramatic than an episode of survivor.

A system like that would force everyone to work together. Though my explanation is over simplified.[/quote]

That would make far too much sense, quit clouding the issues with facts

[quote=“jesus”]

A system like that would force everyone to work together. Though my explanation is over simplified.[/quote]

Very interesting ideas, jesus. I agree about partisan politics not being a benefit for anyone.

[quote=“toofattofly”]

That would make far too much sense, quit clouding the issues with facts

Whats funny about this is when I was in elementary school I thought that this was how elections actually worked.